Miley Cyrus May Guest Star on 'Two and a Half Men'
After her "Hannah Montana" TV series was canceled in 2011, Miley Cyrus may make a comeback to scripted TV world with "Two and a Half Men". The "Can't Be Tamed" songstress is reported to have nabbed a role as "the hot new local in town" who is dating Angus T. Jones' Jake Harper.
Words are, Cyrus' character charms not only Jake but also Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt since the Internet billionaire will later develop a "massive crush" on her. According to LifeOfTheRichAndFamous.com (via The Huffington Post), the 19-year-old singer/actress' management had to convince CBS to get her the recurring role without auditioning.
The former Disney darling, who made her hosting debut on "Saturday Night Live" in 2011, most recently graced the big screen with "LOL", which also stars Demi Moore. She has wrapped the production for "So Undercover" and has been busy working on her new album.
"Two and a Half Men", meanwhile, is slated to return with all-new episodes starting September 27 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS. The sitcom has previously cast Brit Morgan in a guest-starring role as Jill, a woman whom Walden meets at a bar and takes back to his beach house
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance