Miley Cyrus May Guest Star on 'Two and a Half Men'
After her "Hannah Montana" TV series was canceled in 2011, Miley Cyrus may make a comeback to scripted TV world with "Two and a Half Men". The "Can't Be Tamed" songstress is reported to have nabbed a role as "the hot new local in town" who is dating Angus T. Jones' Jake Harper.
Words are, Cyrus' character charms not only Jake but also Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt since the Internet billionaire will later develop a "massive crush" on her. According to LifeOfTheRichAndFamous.com (via The Huffington Post), the 19-year-old singer/actress' management had to convince CBS to get her the recurring role without auditioning.
The former Disney darling, who made her hosting debut on "Saturday Night Live" in 2011, most recently graced the big screen with "LOL", which also stars Demi Moore. She has wrapped the production for "So Undercover" and has been busy working on her new album.
"Two and a Half Men", meanwhile, is slated to return with all-new episodes starting September 27 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS. The sitcom has previously cast Brit Morgan in a guest-starring role as Jill, a woman whom Walden meets at a bar and takes back to his beach house
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt