Anderson Cooper's Boyfriend Spotted Kissing Mystery Man
Ben Maisani sparked rumor that he cheated on Anderson Cooper. The club owner, who's widely believed dating the CNN anchor, was caught on camera making out with another guy in a New York park. He and his muscular lover shared a passionate kiss on the lips while holding hands.
Ben and the Silver Fox reportedly have been together for three years and have lived under the same roof for quite sometime. It's unclear whether the two, who were known for keeping their relationship private, have quietly broken up or were still dating when the photos came out.
Last month, Anderson and Ben, who owns gay bar Eastern Bloc in Manhattan's East Village, were rumored planning to get married. It was reportedly Anderson's mother, designer Gloria Vanderbilt, who encouraged the longtime couple to take their relationship to the next level and adopt a baby.
Before the wedding rumor emerged, Anderson publicly came out of the closet. "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud," he said, citing personal and professional reasons on why he never addressed his sexual orientation before.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake