Anderson Cooper's Boyfriend Spotted Kissing Mystery Man
Ben Maisani sparked rumor that he cheated on Anderson Cooper. The club owner, who's widely believed dating the CNN anchor, was caught on camera making out with another guy in a New York park. He and his muscular lover shared a passionate kiss on the lips while holding hands.
Ben and the Silver Fox reportedly have been together for three years and have lived under the same roof for quite sometime. It's unclear whether the two, who were known for keeping their relationship private, have quietly broken up or were still dating when the photos came out.
Last month, Anderson and Ben, who owns gay bar Eastern Bloc in Manhattan's East Village, were rumored planning to get married. It was reportedly Anderson's mother, designer Gloria Vanderbilt, who encouraged the longtime couple to take their relationship to the next level and adopt a baby.
Before the wedding rumor emerged, Anderson publicly came out of the closet. "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud," he said, citing personal and professional reasons on why he never addressed his sexual orientation before.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'