Anderson Cooper's Boyfriend Spotted Kissing Mystery Man
Ben Maisani sparked rumor that he cheated on Anderson Cooper. The club owner, who's widely believed dating the CNN anchor, was caught on camera making out with another guy in a New York park. He and his muscular lover shared a passionate kiss on the lips while holding hands.
Ben and the Silver Fox reportedly have been together for three years and have lived under the same roof for quite sometime. It's unclear whether the two, who were known for keeping their relationship private, have quietly broken up or were still dating when the photos came out.
Last month, Anderson and Ben, who owns gay bar Eastern Bloc in Manhattan's East Village, were rumored planning to get married. It was reportedly Anderson's mother, designer Gloria Vanderbilt, who encouraged the longtime couple to take their relationship to the next level and adopt a baby.
Before the wedding rumor emerged, Anderson publicly came out of the closet. "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud," he said, citing personal and professional reasons on why he never addressed his sexual orientation before.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie