Anderson Cooper's Boyfriend Spotted Kissing Mystery Man
Ben Maisani sparked rumor that he cheated on Anderson Cooper. The club owner, who's widely believed dating the CNN anchor, was caught on camera making out with another guy in a New York park. He and his muscular lover shared a passionate kiss on the lips while holding hands.
Ben and the Silver Fox reportedly have been together for three years and have lived under the same roof for quite sometime. It's unclear whether the two, who were known for keeping their relationship private, have quietly broken up or were still dating when the photos came out.
Last month, Anderson and Ben, who owns gay bar Eastern Bloc in Manhattan's East Village, were rumored planning to get married. It was reportedly Anderson's mother, designer Gloria Vanderbilt, who encouraged the longtime couple to take their relationship to the next level and adopt a baby.
Before the wedding rumor emerged, Anderson publicly came out of the closet. "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud," he said, citing personal and professional reasons on why he never addressed his sexual orientation before.
More Anderson Cooper News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media