Kristin Cavallari: I Am So in Love With My Baby Boy Camden
Kristin Cavallari embraces her motherhood. Two days after announcing the birth of her first child with fiance Jay Cutler, the former star of "The Hills" tweets, "Being a mom is the most incredible feeling. I am so in love with this little boy!"
Kristin previously posted, "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!" To all the congratulatory messages sent to her, she replies, "Thanks for all the love about the baby. love u guys."
Former co-star Audrina Patridge reportedly tweeted, "Can't wait to see Camden. So happy for you!" Fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Carson Kressley wrote, "Omg congratulotions!!! Yes lotions! And Camden is pretty close to Carson!!!"
Heidi Montag was also happy for her, "Congratulations on your new baby boy! One of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy mama!" Heidi's hubby Spencer Pratt added, "Congratulations @kristincav on Camden's birth! I'm free to be the Godfather if you need one!"
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding