Kristin Cavallari: I Am So in Love With My Baby Boy Camden
Kristin Cavallari embraces her motherhood. Two days after announcing the birth of her first child with fiance Jay Cutler, the former star of "The Hills" tweets, "Being a mom is the most incredible feeling. I am so in love with this little boy!"
Kristin previously posted, "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!" To all the congratulatory messages sent to her, she replies, "Thanks for all the love about the baby. love u guys."
Former co-star Audrina Patridge reportedly tweeted, "Can't wait to see Camden. So happy for you!" Fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Carson Kressley wrote, "Omg congratulotions!!! Yes lotions! And Camden is pretty close to Carson!!!"
Heidi Montag was also happy for her, "Congratulations on your new baby boy! One of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy mama!" Heidi's hubby Spencer Pratt added, "Congratulations @kristincav on Camden's birth! I'm free to be the Godfather if you need one!"
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna