Kristin Cavallari: I Am So in Love With My Baby Boy Camden
Kristin Cavallari embraces her motherhood. Two days after announcing the birth of her first child with fiance Jay Cutler, the former star of "The Hills" tweets, "Being a mom is the most incredible feeling. I am so in love with this little boy!"
Kristin previously posted, "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!" To all the congratulatory messages sent to her, she replies, "Thanks for all the love about the baby. love u guys."
Former co-star Audrina Patridge reportedly tweeted, "Can't wait to see Camden. So happy for you!" Fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Carson Kressley wrote, "Omg congratulotions!!! Yes lotions! And Camden is pretty close to Carson!!!"
Heidi Montag was also happy for her, "Congratulations on your new baby boy! One of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy mama!" Heidi's hubby Spencer Pratt added, "Congratulations @kristincav on Camden's birth! I'm free to be the Godfather if you need one!"
More Kristin Cavallari News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift