Kristin Cavallari: I Am So in Love With My Baby Boy Camden
Kristin Cavallari embraces her motherhood. Two days after announcing the birth of her first child with fiance Jay Cutler, the former star of "The Hills" tweets, "Being a mom is the most incredible feeling. I am so in love with this little boy!"
Kristin previously posted, "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!" To all the congratulatory messages sent to her, she replies, "Thanks for all the love about the baby. love u guys."
Former co-star Audrina Patridge reportedly tweeted, "Can't wait to see Camden. So happy for you!" Fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Carson Kressley wrote, "Omg congratulotions!!! Yes lotions! And Camden is pretty close to Carson!!!"
Heidi Montag was also happy for her, "Congratulations on your new baby boy! One of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy mama!" Heidi's hubby Spencer Pratt added, "Congratulations @kristincav on Camden's birth! I'm free to be the Godfather if you need one!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie