Kristin Cavallari: I Am So in Love With My Baby Boy Camden
Kristin Cavallari embraces her motherhood. Two days after announcing the birth of her first child with fiance Jay Cutler, the former star of "The Hills" tweets, "Being a mom is the most incredible feeling. I am so in love with this little boy!"
Kristin previously posted, "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!" To all the congratulatory messages sent to her, she replies, "Thanks for all the love about the baby. love u guys."
Former co-star Audrina Patridge reportedly tweeted, "Can't wait to see Camden. So happy for you!" Fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Carson Kressley wrote, "Omg congratulotions!!! Yes lotions! And Camden is pretty close to Carson!!!"
Heidi Montag was also happy for her, "Congratulations on your new baby boy! One of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy mama!" Heidi's hubby Spencer Pratt added, "Congratulations @kristincav on Camden's birth! I'm free to be the Godfather if you need one!"
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt