'Falling Skies' Season 2 Finale Preview Promises Shocking Ending
"Falling Skies" will wrap up its second season with another huge battle. A preview for the season finale features Tom telling his former mentor Arthur Manchester (guest stars Terry O'Quinn) that he will take part in a "suicide mission," before joining Weaver and other fighters of the 2nd Mass to confront the aliens.
Meanwhile, Maggie is seen being taken by aliens. The promo also shows extraterrestrial creatures falling from the sky like a rain, promising an intense moment in the last five minutes.
Titled "A More Perfect Union", the episode will air Sunday, August 19 at 10 P.M. ET on TNT. An official synopsis for the said outing says, "When skitters approach the newly combined resistance force, the groups' interaction surprises everyone. Meanwhile, Tom finds out life-changing news just as the 2nd Mass comes face-to-face with their most dangerous threat to date."
Peter Shinkoda who plays Dai claimed the season finale would be "explosive." He told Examiner earlier this August, "[There are] huge developments in the storyline, including the Ben character, who left a few episodes back."
"Everybody's together in the cast, there's a big fire fight in the end, as you can expect, it's a war show, so the writers are all over this. They have great intentions and then it's all gonna come to fruition in the last few episodes," he added, before promising, "You will not be disappointed. A lot of people were shocked by the last season's finale. I think this season will top it."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3