'Falling Skies' Season 2 Finale Preview Promises Shocking Ending
"Falling Skies" will wrap up its second season with another huge battle. A preview for the season finale features Tom telling his former mentor Arthur Manchester (guest stars Terry O'Quinn) that he will take part in a "suicide mission," before joining Weaver and other fighters of the 2nd Mass to confront the aliens.
Meanwhile, Maggie is seen being taken by aliens. The promo also shows extraterrestrial creatures falling from the sky like a rain, promising an intense moment in the last five minutes.
Titled "A More Perfect Union", the episode will air Sunday, August 19 at 10 P.M. ET on TNT. An official synopsis for the said outing says, "When skitters approach the newly combined resistance force, the groups' interaction surprises everyone. Meanwhile, Tom finds out life-changing news just as the 2nd Mass comes face-to-face with their most dangerous threat to date."
Peter Shinkoda who plays Dai claimed the season finale would be "explosive." He told Examiner earlier this August, "[There are] huge developments in the storyline, including the Ben character, who left a few episodes back."
"Everybody's together in the cast, there's a big fire fight in the end, as you can expect, it's a war show, so the writers are all over this. They have great intentions and then it's all gonna come to fruition in the last few episodes," he added, before promising, "You will not be disappointed. A lot of people were shocked by the last season's finale. I think this season will top it."
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order