'Castle' Finds New Admirer in 'Prison Break' Alumna
Early in the upcoming season five of "Castle", the new romantic relationship between the show's crime-solving duo may already face a challenge. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe will appear on the ABC police procedural series as someone who comes between Castle and Beckett.
The 33-year-old actress, who played Gretchen Morgan a.k.a. Susan B. Anthony on "Prison Break", is tapped to guest star as Kristina Coterra, "a sultry and voluptuous entertainment reporter at WHNY who shows more than a professional interest in Castle," The Hollywood Reporter says. She will be featured in the second episode titled "Cloudy with a Chance of Murder".
Also known for her portrayal of Cassidy Bridges on "Nash Bridges", O'Keefe has guest starred on a number of TV series since "Prison Break" was canceled in 2009. She recurred on "Two and a Half Men" in addition to landing roles on "The Big Bang Theory" and "Lost" among others.
The fifth season of "Castle" will kick off Monday, September 24 at 10 P.M. on ABC. Creator Andrew W. Marlowe promised that the longtime mystery about who killed Beckett's mother would be finally solved in this season. "It's time to move beyond that mystery, but it leads to an explosive confrontation," he said.
More Castle News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding