'Castle' Finds New Admirer in 'Prison Break' Alumna
Early in the upcoming season five of "Castle", the new romantic relationship between the show's crime-solving duo may already face a challenge. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe will appear on the ABC police procedural series as someone who comes between Castle and Beckett.
The 33-year-old actress, who played Gretchen Morgan a.k.a. Susan B. Anthony on "Prison Break", is tapped to guest star as Kristina Coterra, "a sultry and voluptuous entertainment reporter at WHNY who shows more than a professional interest in Castle," The Hollywood Reporter says. She will be featured in the second episode titled "Cloudy with a Chance of Murder".
Also known for her portrayal of Cassidy Bridges on "Nash Bridges", O'Keefe has guest starred on a number of TV series since "Prison Break" was canceled in 2009. She recurred on "Two and a Half Men" in addition to landing roles on "The Big Bang Theory" and "Lost" among others.
The fifth season of "Castle" will kick off Monday, September 24 at 10 P.M. on ABC. Creator Andrew W. Marlowe promised that the longtime mystery about who killed Beckett's mother would be finally solved in this season. "It's time to move beyond that mystery, but it leads to an explosive confrontation," he said.
More Castle News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival