Chad Ochocinco Fired by Miami Dolphins After Arrested for Domestic Violence
Chad Ochocinco was dropped from Miami Dolphins, one day after he was taken into custody for allegedly head-butting his wife Evelyn Lozada. "The football player The Miami Dolphins have terminated the contract of WR Chad Johnson," the team tweeted.
Before being signed to the Dolphins last June, Ochocinco played for the New England Patriots. In an interview recently, he considered pursuing a career in porn if he didn't make the team in his new home. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do," he explained.
Ochocinco, who changed his name back to Chad Johnson after marrying Lozada on fourth of July this year, was released from jail after posting $2,500 bail. He was reportedly involved in a heated argument with her when she confronted him over a receipt of condoms found in their Maserati.
"She alleges he leaned over and head-butted her. He says she leaned towards him and that they butted heads," police captain Dale Engle shared stories by both sides, before adding, "Needless to say she has a good laceration on her forehead."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test