Chad Ochocinco Fired by Miami Dolphins After Arrested for Domestic Violence
Chad Ochocinco was dropped from Miami Dolphins, one day after he was taken into custody for allegedly head-butting his wife Evelyn Lozada. "The football player The Miami Dolphins have terminated the contract of WR Chad Johnson," the team tweeted.
Before being signed to the Dolphins last June, Ochocinco played for the New England Patriots. In an interview recently, he considered pursuing a career in porn if he didn't make the team in his new home. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do," he explained.
Ochocinco, who changed his name back to Chad Johnson after marrying Lozada on fourth of July this year, was released from jail after posting $2,500 bail. He was reportedly involved in a heated argument with her when she confronted him over a receipt of condoms found in their Maserati.
"She alleges he leaned over and head-butted her. He says she leaned towards him and that they butted heads," police captain Dale Engle shared stories by both sides, before adding, "Needless to say she has a good laceration on her forehead."
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why