Chad Ochocinco Fired by Miami Dolphins After Arrested for Domestic Violence
Chad Ochocinco was dropped from Miami Dolphins, one day after he was taken into custody for allegedly head-butting his wife Evelyn Lozada. "The football player The Miami Dolphins have terminated the contract of WR Chad Johnson," the team tweeted.
Before being signed to the Dolphins last June, Ochocinco played for the New England Patriots. In an interview recently, he considered pursuing a career in porn if he didn't make the team in his new home. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do," he explained.
Ochocinco, who changed his name back to Chad Johnson after marrying Lozada on fourth of July this year, was released from jail after posting $2,500 bail. He was reportedly involved in a heated argument with her when she confronted him over a receipt of condoms found in their Maserati.
"She alleges he leaned over and head-butted her. He says she leaned towards him and that they butted heads," police captain Dale Engle shared stories by both sides, before adding, "Needless to say she has a good laceration on her forehead."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival