Chad Ochocinco Fired by Miami Dolphins After Arrested for Domestic Violence
Chad Ochocinco was dropped from Miami Dolphins, one day after he was taken into custody for allegedly head-butting his wife Evelyn Lozada. "The football player The Miami Dolphins have terminated the contract of WR Chad Johnson," the team tweeted.
Before being signed to the Dolphins last June, Ochocinco played for the New England Patriots. In an interview recently, he considered pursuing a career in porn if he didn't make the team in his new home. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do," he explained.
Ochocinco, who changed his name back to Chad Johnson after marrying Lozada on fourth of July this year, was released from jail after posting $2,500 bail. He was reportedly involved in a heated argument with her when she confronted him over a receipt of condoms found in their Maserati.
"She alleges he leaned over and head-butted her. He says she leaned towards him and that they butted heads," police captain Dale Engle shared stories by both sides, before adding, "Needless to say she has a good laceration on her forehead."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video