Beyonce Knowles Looks Carefree in Intimate Family Pictures
Beyonce Knowles posts a bunch of pictures capturing intimate moments with her family on Tumblr. Showing off her carefree and playful side, she rides a bike, plays a hula hoop, and enjoys relaxing times with her sister Solange Knowles, husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue Ivy.
One rare intimate picture sees the rapper playfully pushing Queen Bey, who's sitting on a wooden swing tied on a tree, as a dog looks on. Another image features the R&B singer holding little Ivy in her arms while feeding her from a bottle. The baby girl wears a "Watch the Throne" t-shirt.
Her beauty and confidence were praised by fellow singer Rihanna on Twitter recently. "This pic could single handedly destroy the self esteem of an entire nation," the Bajan singer tagged an Instagram picture of her senior.
Beyonce is gearing to release "I Was Here" music video to celebrate United Nations' World Humanitarian Day on August 19. She filmed the video at the General Assembly Hall while inspiring footage of people from around the world were flashed on the screen as a backdrop.
Anderson Cooper hosted the gig at the Assembly Hall. "Is this what happens at the U.N. every Friday night?" the CNN anchor jokingly said of the August 10 video shoot. "Because, I've gotta tell you ... I wanna be here every Friday night if this goes on."
Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson then gave a welcoming speech to all the guests. He also praised Beyonce, "Tonight [she] brings more than her stunning talents; she brings inspiration to help another person, to help another human being.
He mistakenly called her "profound and moving" song "I Was There", which was quickly corrected by the crowd. They laughed it off as he said the single was "in fact 'here' and 'there' is the same thing - that's solidarity."
Beyonce herself said after finishing her performance, "I'd like to ask everyone to make sure they're a part of August 19th. It's such a beautiful, beautiful day, and I'd like to honor the 22 people who lost their lives. God bless you all. Thank you so much for having me."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March