Singer John Legend Admitted Himself to ER
Grueling work schedule has taken its toll on John Legend. The "Ordinary People" singer sent himself to the emergency room in New York City on Sunday, August 12 morning to get a check out after a bad case of flu.
"He's been traveling a lot and must have picked up a flu-bug somewhere along the way, but he's fine and resting at home now," his representative told TMZ. He was treated for a flu-like symptoms and was advised to get plenty of rest.
The singer recently returned from a trip to South Africa to perform at one-night only Women's Month concert. Times Live reported that the press conference was delayed for 15 minutes because Legend was complaining of jet lag. The "Duets" mentor revealed during the event that he plans to do more touring in the near future.
"Once we've released the new album, we'll tour all over the world, so of course we'll come back to South Africa, and then we'll do Cape Town and Durban. It's a matter of scheduling, but I look forward to coming back to South Africa," he said. The new album is due to be released in December.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones