Singer John Legend Admitted Himself to ER
Grueling work schedule has taken its toll on John Legend. The "Ordinary People" singer sent himself to the emergency room in New York City on Sunday, August 12 morning to get a check out after a bad case of flu.
"He's been traveling a lot and must have picked up a flu-bug somewhere along the way, but he's fine and resting at home now," his representative told TMZ. He was treated for a flu-like symptoms and was advised to get plenty of rest.
The singer recently returned from a trip to South Africa to perform at one-night only Women's Month concert. Times Live reported that the press conference was delayed for 15 minutes because Legend was complaining of jet lag. The "Duets" mentor revealed during the event that he plans to do more touring in the near future.
"Once we've released the new album, we'll tour all over the world, so of course we'll come back to South Africa, and then we'll do Cape Town and Durban. It's a matter of scheduling, but I look forward to coming back to South Africa," he said. The new album is due to be released in December.
More John Legend News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake