Singer John Legend Admitted Himself to ER
Grueling work schedule has taken its toll on John Legend. The "Ordinary People" singer sent himself to the emergency room in New York City on Sunday, August 12 morning to get a check out after a bad case of flu.
"He's been traveling a lot and must have picked up a flu-bug somewhere along the way, but he's fine and resting at home now," his representative told TMZ. He was treated for a flu-like symptoms and was advised to get plenty of rest.
The singer recently returned from a trip to South Africa to perform at one-night only Women's Month concert. Times Live reported that the press conference was delayed for 15 minutes because Legend was complaining of jet lag. The "Duets" mentor revealed during the event that he plans to do more touring in the near future.
"Once we've released the new album, we'll tour all over the world, so of course we'll come back to South Africa, and then we'll do Cape Town and Durban. It's a matter of scheduling, but I look forward to coming back to South Africa," he said. The new album is due to be released in December.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce