Marilyn Manson Wrote 'F**k You' Across His Face for Paparazzi
Marilyn Manson said it all without actually opening his mouth. The goth rocker paraded profanity through Los Angeles Airport on Friday, August 10, writing "F**k You" across his face and neck.
It was believed to be a message for paparazzi who attempted to take pictures of him and girlfriend Lindsay Usich. While Manson hid his expression behind sunglasses, Usich was happy to smile for the cameras.
Someone who was waiting in security line with Manson asked the singer of why he made the statement. A comment by j_patrick_12 on Reddit, said, "I just went through the LAX security line with Marilyn Manson. He had F**** scrawled in large letters across the bottom half of his face, with what appeared to be a grease pencil."
"As we each removed our boots in the security line, he kindly explained that it was not directed at me or anyone else in the airport, but rather at the paparazzi, so that they couldn't sell any photos of him that they took. He was really apologetic about it, and covered his mouth around young children while apologizing to their parents for exposing their child to profanity."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie