Chad Ochocinco Arrested for Head-Butting New Wife
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Ochocinco was arrested for domestic violence on Saturday, August 11 night. The NFL star allegedly head-butted newly-wedded wife Evelyn Lozada during an argument.
Cops were called to the scene and Lozada was seen with lacerations on her forehead. According to TMZ, the "Basketball Wives" star spent several hours in hospital and Johnson was taken in for custody.
Lozada allegedly found a receipt for condoms in the center of the couple's Maserati and confronted her husband about it. The argument started and he head-butted Lozada at some point. Ochocinco reportedly told the police that the head bumping was accidental.
Ochocinco will remain in custody of Davie, FL police station until Sunday night because no bond judges are available on Sunday. He will be transferred to county jail facility and is likely to remain there until Monday.
Ochocinco and Lozada got married on Fourth of July this year.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly