Chad Ochocinco Arrested for Head-Butting New Wife
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Ochocinco was arrested for domestic violence on Saturday, August 11 night. The NFL star allegedly head-butted newly-wedded wife Evelyn Lozada during an argument.
Cops were called to the scene and Lozada was seen with lacerations on her forehead. According to TMZ, the "Basketball Wives" star spent several hours in hospital and Johnson was taken in for custody.
Lozada allegedly found a receipt for condoms in the center of the couple's Maserati and confronted her husband about it. The argument started and he head-butted Lozada at some point. Ochocinco reportedly told the police that the head bumping was accidental.
Ochocinco will remain in custody of Davie, FL police station until Sunday night because no bond judges are available on Sunday. He will be transferred to county jail facility and is likely to remain there until Monday.
Ochocinco and Lozada got married on Fourth of July this year.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'