Chad Ochocinco Arrested for Head-Butting New Wife
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Ochocinco was arrested for domestic violence on Saturday, August 11 night. The NFL star allegedly head-butted newly-wedded wife Evelyn Lozada during an argument.
Cops were called to the scene and Lozada was seen with lacerations on her forehead. According to TMZ, the "Basketball Wives" star spent several hours in hospital and Johnson was taken in for custody.
Lozada allegedly found a receipt for condoms in the center of the couple's Maserati and confronted her husband about it. The argument started and he head-butted Lozada at some point. Ochocinco reportedly told the police that the head bumping was accidental.
Ochocinco will remain in custody of Davie, FL police station until Sunday night because no bond judges are available on Sunday. He will be transferred to county jail facility and is likely to remain there until Monday.
Ochocinco and Lozada got married on Fourth of July this year.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent