Chad Ochocinco Arrested for Head-Butting New Wife
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Ochocinco was arrested for domestic violence on Saturday, August 11 night. The NFL star allegedly head-butted newly-wedded wife Evelyn Lozada during an argument.
Cops were called to the scene and Lozada was seen with lacerations on her forehead. According to TMZ, the "Basketball Wives" star spent several hours in hospital and Johnson was taken in for custody.
Lozada allegedly found a receipt for condoms in the center of the couple's Maserati and confronted her husband about it. The argument started and he head-butted Lozada at some point. Ochocinco reportedly told the police that the head bumping was accidental.
Ochocinco will remain in custody of Davie, FL police station until Sunday night because no bond judges are available on Sunday. He will be transferred to county jail facility and is likely to remain there until Monday.
Ochocinco and Lozada got married on Fourth of July this year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby