Chad Ochocinco Arrested for Head-Butting New Wife
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Ochocinco was arrested for domestic violence on Saturday, August 11 night. The NFL star allegedly head-butted newly-wedded wife Evelyn Lozada during an argument.
Cops were called to the scene and Lozada was seen with lacerations on her forehead. According to TMZ, the "Basketball Wives" star spent several hours in hospital and Johnson was taken in for custody.
Lozada allegedly found a receipt for condoms in the center of the couple's Maserati and confronted her husband about it. The argument started and he head-butted Lozada at some point. Ochocinco reportedly told the police that the head bumping was accidental.
Ochocinco will remain in custody of Davie, FL police station until Sunday night because no bond judges are available on Sunday. He will be transferred to county jail facility and is likely to remain there until Monday.
Ochocinco and Lozada got married on Fourth of July this year.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?