R. Kelly Pulls Out of Concert Cruise for Not Getting Paycheck
R. Kelly is not going to board a cruise ship he was scheduled to perform in due to money problem. A representative for the R 'n' B singer said he has canceled the "Love Letter" gig because the promoter did not pay him as agreed.
Kelly was originally booked to play two shows during a five-day trip in October organized by Concerts Cruise LLC. The plan was for Kelly to stay on board during the trip from Miami to the Caribbean. Guests will watch him up close at his exclusive black tie reception and get access to private meet and greet.
But Kelly has now pulled out of it, saying through his rep, "R. Kelly had been looking forward to the cruise and was ready, willing and able to perform for fans. He is sorry for any disappointment but plans to see his fans very soon on a U.S. tour."
According to TMZ, Concerts Cruise will give refunds to customer.
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone