R. Kelly Pulls Out of Concert Cruise for Not Getting Paycheck
R. Kelly is not going to board a cruise ship he was scheduled to perform in due to money problem. A representative for the R 'n' B singer said he has canceled the "Love Letter" gig because the promoter did not pay him as agreed.
Kelly was originally booked to play two shows during a five-day trip in October organized by Concerts Cruise LLC. The plan was for Kelly to stay on board during the trip from Miami to the Caribbean. Guests will watch him up close at his exclusive black tie reception and get access to private meet and greet.
But Kelly has now pulled out of it, saying through his rep, "R. Kelly had been looking forward to the cruise and was ready, willing and able to perform for fans. He is sorry for any disappointment but plans to see his fans very soon on a U.S. tour."
According to TMZ, Concerts Cruise will give refunds to customer.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March