R. Kelly Pulls Out of Concert Cruise for Not Getting Paycheck
R. Kelly is not going to board a cruise ship he was scheduled to perform in due to money problem. A representative for the R 'n' B singer said he has canceled the "Love Letter" gig because the promoter did not pay him as agreed.
Kelly was originally booked to play two shows during a five-day trip in October organized by Concerts Cruise LLC. The plan was for Kelly to stay on board during the trip from Miami to the Caribbean. Guests will watch him up close at his exclusive black tie reception and get access to private meet and greet.
But Kelly has now pulled out of it, saying through his rep, "R. Kelly had been looking forward to the cruise and was ready, willing and able to perform for fans. He is sorry for any disappointment but plans to see his fans very soon on a U.S. tour."
According to TMZ, Concerts Cruise will give refunds to customer.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder