R. Kelly Pulls Out of Concert Cruise for Not Getting Paycheck
R. Kelly is not going to board a cruise ship he was scheduled to perform in due to money problem. A representative for the R 'n' B singer said he has canceled the "Love Letter" gig because the promoter did not pay him as agreed.
Kelly was originally booked to play two shows during a five-day trip in October organized by Concerts Cruise LLC. The plan was for Kelly to stay on board during the trip from Miami to the Caribbean. Guests will watch him up close at his exclusive black tie reception and get access to private meet and greet.
But Kelly has now pulled out of it, saying through his rep, "R. Kelly had been looking forward to the cruise and was ready, willing and able to perform for fans. He is sorry for any disappointment but plans to see his fans very soon on a U.S. tour."
According to TMZ, Concerts Cruise will give refunds to customer.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media