Francesca Eastwood Confirms Lindsay Lohan's Sudden Outburst
Reality star Francesca Eastwood confirmed Lindsay Lohan's outburst at her birthday party. As previously reported, Lohan suddenly caused an uproar while Eastwood was celebrating her birthday with some friends and her boyfriend at Bootsy Bellows on Tuesday, August 7 night.
"We were celebrating my girlfriend Francesca's birthday at Bootsy Bellows, and it was a blast," Eastwood's boyfriend Tyler Shields told E! News. "Suddenly, there was a burst of chaos, and as quickly as it started it was over. After the fact, we were all a bit confused about what just happened."
Eastwood added, "I'm not sure what exactly sparked Lindsay's outburst. Regardless, I still had an amazing birthday and Parent Trap is still my favorite movie." She, however, did not say whether Lohan really screamed "I'm a star, she's a nobody, get her out of here!" as Us Weekly's source claimed.
The source also said that Lohan and her friend left the place fuming and almost hit a valet guy with their car.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'