Francesca Eastwood Confirms Lindsay Lohan's Sudden Outburst
Reality star Francesca Eastwood confirmed Lindsay Lohan's outburst at her birthday party. As previously reported, Lohan suddenly caused an uproar while Eastwood was celebrating her birthday with some friends and her boyfriend at Bootsy Bellows on Tuesday, August 7 night.
"We were celebrating my girlfriend Francesca's birthday at Bootsy Bellows, and it was a blast," Eastwood's boyfriend Tyler Shields told E! News. "Suddenly, there was a burst of chaos, and as quickly as it started it was over. After the fact, we were all a bit confused about what just happened."
Eastwood added, "I'm not sure what exactly sparked Lindsay's outburst. Regardless, I still had an amazing birthday and Parent Trap is still my favorite movie." She, however, did not say whether Lohan really screamed "I'm a star, she's a nobody, get her out of here!" as Us Weekly's source claimed.
The source also said that Lohan and her friend left the place fuming and almost hit a valet guy with their car.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch