Francesca Eastwood Confirms Lindsay Lohan's Sudden Outburst
Reality star Francesca Eastwood confirmed Lindsay Lohan's outburst at her birthday party. As previously reported, Lohan suddenly caused an uproar while Eastwood was celebrating her birthday with some friends and her boyfriend at Bootsy Bellows on Tuesday, August 7 night.
"We were celebrating my girlfriend Francesca's birthday at Bootsy Bellows, and it was a blast," Eastwood's boyfriend Tyler Shields told E! News. "Suddenly, there was a burst of chaos, and as quickly as it started it was over. After the fact, we were all a bit confused about what just happened."
Eastwood added, "I'm not sure what exactly sparked Lindsay's outburst. Regardless, I still had an amazing birthday and Parent Trap is still my favorite movie." She, however, did not say whether Lohan really screamed "I'm a star, she's a nobody, get her out of here!" as Us Weekly's source claimed.
The source also said that Lohan and her friend left the place fuming and almost hit a valet guy with their car.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!