Francesca Eastwood Confirms Lindsay Lohan's Sudden Outburst
Reality star Francesca Eastwood confirmed Lindsay Lohan's outburst at her birthday party. As previously reported, Lohan suddenly caused an uproar while Eastwood was celebrating her birthday with some friends and her boyfriend at Bootsy Bellows on Tuesday, August 7 night.
"We were celebrating my girlfriend Francesca's birthday at Bootsy Bellows, and it was a blast," Eastwood's boyfriend Tyler Shields told E! News. "Suddenly, there was a burst of chaos, and as quickly as it started it was over. After the fact, we were all a bit confused about what just happened."
Eastwood added, "I'm not sure what exactly sparked Lindsay's outburst. Regardless, I still had an amazing birthday and Parent Trap is still my favorite movie." She, however, did not say whether Lohan really screamed "I'm a star, she's a nobody, get her out of here!" as Us Weekly's source claimed.
The source also said that Lohan and her friend left the place fuming and almost hit a valet guy with their car.
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'