Francesca Eastwood Confirms Lindsay Lohan's Sudden Outburst
Reality star Francesca Eastwood confirmed Lindsay Lohan's outburst at her birthday party. As previously reported, Lohan suddenly caused an uproar while Eastwood was celebrating her birthday with some friends and her boyfriend at Bootsy Bellows on Tuesday, August 7 night.
"We were celebrating my girlfriend Francesca's birthday at Bootsy Bellows, and it was a blast," Eastwood's boyfriend Tyler Shields told E! News. "Suddenly, there was a burst of chaos, and as quickly as it started it was over. After the fact, we were all a bit confused about what just happened."
Eastwood added, "I'm not sure what exactly sparked Lindsay's outburst. Regardless, I still had an amazing birthday and Parent Trap is still my favorite movie." She, however, did not say whether Lohan really screamed "I'm a star, she's a nobody, get her out of here!" as Us Weekly's source claimed.
The source also said that Lohan and her friend left the place fuming and almost hit a valet guy with their car.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer