Seth Rogen and Wife Granted Restraining Order Against Delusional Man
Seth Rogen and his wife Lauren Miller have been granted a permanent restraining order by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge against creepy guy who has been stalking Miller. The man, identified as Yasin Ajani, tried to get inside the couple's home last month.
Rogen and Miller filed the restraining order last month after Ajani tried to gain access to their house twice. He claimed he's a family friend of Miller, buzzing the house from outside the locked gate and telling house guest Stephanie Beard that he has a package for Miller. Beard told him to jump over the gate but he left.
Ajani was back a couple of days later and this time he made it to the front door. A housekeeper told him to go away but he rattled the door handle. Police was called and Ajani was arrested on misdemeanor trespassing. He later told the police that "the voices told me to go see and talk with Lauren." A neighbor of Rogen said Ajani appeared "delusional".
In her petition, Miller said, "I live in fear that he will return. I have difficulty sleeping and look for [Ajani] whenever I come and go from my house."
More Seth Rogen News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars