Seth Rogen and Wife Granted Restraining Order Against Delusional Man
Seth Rogen and his wife Lauren Miller have been granted a permanent restraining order by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge against creepy guy who has been stalking Miller. The man, identified as Yasin Ajani, tried to get inside the couple's home last month.
Rogen and Miller filed the restraining order last month after Ajani tried to gain access to their house twice. He claimed he's a family friend of Miller, buzzing the house from outside the locked gate and telling house guest Stephanie Beard that he has a package for Miller. Beard told him to jump over the gate but he left.
Ajani was back a couple of days later and this time he made it to the front door. A housekeeper told him to go away but he rattled the door handle. Police was called and Ajani was arrested on misdemeanor trespassing. He later told the police that "the voices told me to go see and talk with Lauren." A neighbor of Rogen said Ajani appeared "delusional".
In her petition, Miller said, "I live in fear that he will return. I have difficulty sleeping and look for [Ajani] whenever I come and go from my house."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?