Stacy Keibler Nabs Reality Show Hosting Job on Lifetime
George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler has added "host" to her resume, landing a job at an all-new reality-competition series called "Supermarket Superstars". The project, which got picked up by Lifetime, comes from The Weinstein Company (Project Runway) and Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss).
According to the press release, aspiring food product inventors will pitch their concepts to a panel of industry experts for a once in a lifetime chance to have their creation launched nationally in a major grocery chain.
In every episode, three mentors will give criticism to the ideas from their own professional point-of-view. Contestants are then allowed to further develop and refine every aspect of their product before presenting the final concept to a top supermarket buyer.
Winner of each episode will receive investment in their product apart from a chance to return in the season finale, where one individual's dream will be realized when their product receives a nationwide launch and is introduced to millions of customers in a major grocery chain's stores throughout the country.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana