Stacy Keibler Nabs Reality Show Hosting Job on Lifetime
George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler has added "host" to her resume, landing a job at an all-new reality-competition series called "Supermarket Superstars". The project, which got picked up by Lifetime, comes from The Weinstein Company (Project Runway) and Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss).
According to the press release, aspiring food product inventors will pitch their concepts to a panel of industry experts for a once in a lifetime chance to have their creation launched nationally in a major grocery chain.
In every episode, three mentors will give criticism to the ideas from their own professional point-of-view. Contestants are then allowed to further develop and refine every aspect of their product before presenting the final concept to a top supermarket buyer.
Winner of each episode will receive investment in their product apart from a chance to return in the season finale, where one individual's dream will be realized when their product receives a nationwide launch and is introduced to millions of customers in a major grocery chain's stores throughout the country.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle