Stacy Keibler Nabs Reality Show Hosting Job on Lifetime
George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler has added "host" to her resume, landing a job at an all-new reality-competition series called "Supermarket Superstars". The project, which got picked up by Lifetime, comes from The Weinstein Company (Project Runway) and Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss).
According to the press release, aspiring food product inventors will pitch their concepts to a panel of industry experts for a once in a lifetime chance to have their creation launched nationally in a major grocery chain.
In every episode, three mentors will give criticism to the ideas from their own professional point-of-view. Contestants are then allowed to further develop and refine every aspect of their product before presenting the final concept to a top supermarket buyer.
Winner of each episode will receive investment in their product apart from a chance to return in the season finale, where one individual's dream will be realized when their product receives a nationwide launch and is introduced to millions of customers in a major grocery chain's stores throughout the country.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences