Stacy Keibler Nabs Reality Show Hosting Job on Lifetime
George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler has added "host" to her resume, landing a job at an all-new reality-competition series called "Supermarket Superstars". The project, which got picked up by Lifetime, comes from The Weinstein Company (Project Runway) and Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss).
According to the press release, aspiring food product inventors will pitch their concepts to a panel of industry experts for a once in a lifetime chance to have their creation launched nationally in a major grocery chain.
In every episode, three mentors will give criticism to the ideas from their own professional point-of-view. Contestants are then allowed to further develop and refine every aspect of their product before presenting the final concept to a top supermarket buyer.
Winner of each episode will receive investment in their product apart from a chance to return in the season finale, where one individual's dream will be realized when their product receives a nationwide launch and is introduced to millions of customers in a major grocery chain's stores throughout the country.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'