Stacy Keibler Nabs Reality Show Hosting Job on Lifetime
George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler has added "host" to her resume, landing a job at an all-new reality-competition series called "Supermarket Superstars". The project, which got picked up by Lifetime, comes from The Weinstein Company (Project Runway) and Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss).
According to the press release, aspiring food product inventors will pitch their concepts to a panel of industry experts for a once in a lifetime chance to have their creation launched nationally in a major grocery chain.
In every episode, three mentors will give criticism to the ideas from their own professional point-of-view. Contestants are then allowed to further develop and refine every aspect of their product before presenting the final concept to a top supermarket buyer.
Winner of each episode will receive investment in their product apart from a chance to return in the season finale, where one individual's dream will be realized when their product receives a nationwide launch and is introduced to millions of customers in a major grocery chain's stores throughout the country.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner