First Intense Trailer for Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde's 'Deadfall'
Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde brave the snow storm to escape the cops in the first trailer for "Deadfall". Bana stars as Addison, while Wilde plays his sister Liza. The two are on the run from a casino heist gone wrong.
While fleeing from the police, the siblings have a car accident in the middle of the snow. After Addison kills a state trooper who finds their wrecked car, the two split up and make a run for the Canadian border in the worst circumstances - a near whiteout blizzard.
As Addison heads cross-country, creating mayhem in his wake, Liza is picked up by ex-boxer Jay (Charlie Hunnam). He then takes her to his home to welcome his parents for Thanksgiving. There, the separated siblings are reunited in a terse and thrilling showdown that pushes the bonds of family to the limit.
After being screened at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival earlier this year, "Deadfall" will be released in the U.S. theaters on December 7. Also starring Kate Mara, Sissy Spacek and Kris Kristofferson, the intense thriller is directed by Stefan Ruzowitzky with Zach Dean penning the script.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support