First Intense Trailer for Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde's 'Deadfall'
Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde brave the snow storm to escape the cops in the first trailer for "Deadfall". Bana stars as Addison, while Wilde plays his sister Liza. The two are on the run from a casino heist gone wrong.
While fleeing from the police, the siblings have a car accident in the middle of the snow. After Addison kills a state trooper who finds their wrecked car, the two split up and make a run for the Canadian border in the worst circumstances - a near whiteout blizzard.
As Addison heads cross-country, creating mayhem in his wake, Liza is picked up by ex-boxer Jay (Charlie Hunnam). He then takes her to his home to welcome his parents for Thanksgiving. There, the separated siblings are reunited in a terse and thrilling showdown that pushes the bonds of family to the limit.
After being screened at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival earlier this year, "Deadfall" will be released in the U.S. theaters on December 7. Also starring Kate Mara, Sissy Spacek and Kris Kristofferson, the intense thriller is directed by Stefan Ruzowitzky with Zach Dean penning the script.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'