Charlie Sheen Gets Visit From Father Martin in 'Anger Management' Preview
Charlie gets an unexpected visit from his father, played by Charlie Sheen's real-life father Martin Sheen, in an upcoming ninth episode of "Anger Management". A preview for the said outing hints that the former baseball player is not that excited when his hyper-critical, bullying father shows up in his doorway.
The father and son are featured having an argument as they talk about their past, which involves a puppy. Meanwhile in the therapy group, Charlie attempts to help Lacey with road rage.
Aptly titled "Charlie's Dad Visits", the new episode will air Thursday, August 16 at 9:30 on FX. The last episode from the first season will air a week later, on August 23 to be exact.
As "Anger Management" nears its first season finale, Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer believes the show will get a 90-episode order from FX. "You can assume a significantly larger amount of episodes to air over a period of time," he recently said during a conference call.
Kevin Beggs, president of the Lionsgate Television Group, further revealed that the studio planned to provide about 40 episodes a year to FX, and the network will decide when it will air them. He shared, "Our writers are working in anticipation that it goes forward and starts shooting in September, and we should be able to furnish new episodes... in January 2013."
As it has been reported, FX is expected to renew the sitcom for 90 more episodes if it reaches a certain ratings threshold. John Landgraf, the president and general manager for the cable channel, said back in July that "the series up until now has given us every indication [that it will return]."
Should the show get renewal, it will promote Martin Sheen to series regular.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance