Rihanna Makes a Splash on Beach for Barbados Tourism Photo Shoot
While Nivea claimed Rihanna's sexy image was too much, Barbados Tourist Authority thought otherwise. The officials tapped the chart-topping singer as a spokesmodel to promote tourism in the country, and she has kicked off photo shoot for the campaign.
The Grammy-winning singer was spotted hitting the shores in the country and frolicking on the beach for the campaign earlier this week. She wore a white long dress in one setting, and rocked a yellow halter-neck outfit in another.
"Rihanna has signed a three-year contract with the Barbados Tourist Authority (BTA) to promote the island. According to BTA chairman Adrian Elcock, production on the promotional campaign is expected to begin soon and will be launched in September, in time for the winter tourist season," Barbados Free Press reported.
In addition to having the government-sponsored campaign, Riri gave Oprah Winfrey's fans a tour around the country when she appeared on "Oprah's Next Chapter". In a Q&A session, she was grilled with questions about her former boyfriend Chris Brown. "It was embarrassing it was humiliating," she said of their infamous altercation. "I lost my best friend."
More Rihanna News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune