Rihanna Makes a Splash on Beach for Barbados Tourism Photo Shoot
While Nivea claimed Rihanna's sexy image was too much, Barbados Tourist Authority thought otherwise. The officials tapped the chart-topping singer as a spokesmodel to promote tourism in the country, and she has kicked off photo shoot for the campaign.
The Grammy-winning singer was spotted hitting the shores in the country and frolicking on the beach for the campaign earlier this week. She wore a white long dress in one setting, and rocked a yellow halter-neck outfit in another.
"Rihanna has signed a three-year contract with the Barbados Tourist Authority (BTA) to promote the island. According to BTA chairman Adrian Elcock, production on the promotional campaign is expected to begin soon and will be launched in September, in time for the winter tourist season," Barbados Free Press reported.
In addition to having the government-sponsored campaign, Riri gave Oprah Winfrey's fans a tour around the country when she appeared on "Oprah's Next Chapter". In a Q&A session, she was grilled with questions about her former boyfriend Chris Brown. "It was embarrassing it was humiliating," she said of their infamous altercation. "I lost my best friend."
More Rihanna News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says