Rihanna Makes a Splash on Beach for Barbados Tourism Photo Shoot
While Nivea claimed Rihanna's sexy image was too much, Barbados Tourist Authority thought otherwise. The officials tapped the chart-topping singer as a spokesmodel to promote tourism in the country, and she has kicked off photo shoot for the campaign.
The Grammy-winning singer was spotted hitting the shores in the country and frolicking on the beach for the campaign earlier this week. She wore a white long dress in one setting, and rocked a yellow halter-neck outfit in another.
"Rihanna has signed a three-year contract with the Barbados Tourist Authority (BTA) to promote the island. According to BTA chairman Adrian Elcock, production on the promotional campaign is expected to begin soon and will be launched in September, in time for the winter tourist season," Barbados Free Press reported.
In addition to having the government-sponsored campaign, Riri gave Oprah Winfrey's fans a tour around the country when she appeared on "Oprah's Next Chapter". In a Q&A session, she was grilled with questions about her former boyfriend Chris Brown. "It was embarrassing it was humiliating," she said of their infamous altercation. "I lost my best friend."
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'