Rihanna Makes a Splash on Beach for Barbados Tourism Photo Shoot
While Nivea claimed Rihanna's sexy image was too much, Barbados Tourist Authority thought otherwise. The officials tapped the chart-topping singer as a spokesmodel to promote tourism in the country, and she has kicked off photo shoot for the campaign.
The Grammy-winning singer was spotted hitting the shores in the country and frolicking on the beach for the campaign earlier this week. She wore a white long dress in one setting, and rocked a yellow halter-neck outfit in another.
"Rihanna has signed a three-year contract with the Barbados Tourist Authority (BTA) to promote the island. According to BTA chairman Adrian Elcock, production on the promotional campaign is expected to begin soon and will be launched in September, in time for the winter tourist season," Barbados Free Press reported.
In addition to having the government-sponsored campaign, Riri gave Oprah Winfrey's fans a tour around the country when she appeared on "Oprah's Next Chapter". In a Q&A session, she was grilled with questions about her former boyfriend Chris Brown. "It was embarrassing it was humiliating," she said of their infamous altercation. "I lost my best friend."
More Rihanna News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign