Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out With Baby Penelope for First Time
Kourtney Kardashian made a first public appearance in Los Angeles, a month after giving birth to her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. The mother of two wore a long-sleeved loose top, jeans and flat sandals. She came out of the car holding a baby carrier with her daughter inside.
The "Keeping Up with the kardashians" star went shopping at the Neiman Marcus in the Westfield Topanga mall. Covering little Penelope with a blanket, she was accompanied by baby daddy Scott who donned a t-shirt, baseball cap and shorts. Their son Mason was absent from the outing.
"Kourtney was looking happy as any new mother would look," a source told E! News. "Scott was with them and he was very happy as well." Together with Mason, they previously posed in a family portrait for a spread in Us Weekly's latest issue.
Kourtney delivered her second child in natural birth on Sunday morning, July 8 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed," she said in a statement.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role