Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out With Baby Penelope for First Time
Kourtney Kardashian made a first public appearance in Los Angeles, a month after giving birth to her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. The mother of two wore a long-sleeved loose top, jeans and flat sandals. She came out of the car holding a baby carrier with her daughter inside.
The "Keeping Up with the kardashians" star went shopping at the Neiman Marcus in the Westfield Topanga mall. Covering little Penelope with a blanket, she was accompanied by baby daddy Scott who donned a t-shirt, baseball cap and shorts. Their son Mason was absent from the outing.
"Kourtney was looking happy as any new mother would look," a source told E! News. "Scott was with them and he was very happy as well." Together with Mason, they previously posed in a family portrait for a spread in Us Weekly's latest issue.
Kourtney delivered her second child in natural birth on Sunday morning, July 8 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed," she said in a statement.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip