Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out With Baby Penelope for First Time
Kourtney Kardashian made a first public appearance in Los Angeles, a month after giving birth to her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. The mother of two wore a long-sleeved loose top, jeans and flat sandals. She came out of the car holding a baby carrier with her daughter inside.
The "Keeping Up with the kardashians" star went shopping at the Neiman Marcus in the Westfield Topanga mall. Covering little Penelope with a blanket, she was accompanied by baby daddy Scott who donned a t-shirt, baseball cap and shorts. Their son Mason was absent from the outing.
"Kourtney was looking happy as any new mother would look," a source told E! News. "Scott was with them and he was very happy as well." Together with Mason, they previously posed in a family portrait for a spread in Us Weekly's latest issue.
Kourtney delivered her second child in natural birth on Sunday morning, July 8 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed," she said in a statement.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars