Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out With Baby Penelope for First Time
Kourtney Kardashian made a first public appearance in Los Angeles, a month after giving birth to her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. The mother of two wore a long-sleeved loose top, jeans and flat sandals. She came out of the car holding a baby carrier with her daughter inside.
The "Keeping Up with the kardashians" star went shopping at the Neiman Marcus in the Westfield Topanga mall. Covering little Penelope with a blanket, she was accompanied by baby daddy Scott who donned a t-shirt, baseball cap and shorts. Their son Mason was absent from the outing.
"Kourtney was looking happy as any new mother would look," a source told E! News. "Scott was with them and he was very happy as well." Together with Mason, they previously posed in a family portrait for a spread in Us Weekly's latest issue.
Kourtney delivered her second child in natural birth on Sunday morning, July 8 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed," she said in a statement.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up