Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out With Baby Penelope for First Time
Kourtney Kardashian made a first public appearance in Los Angeles, a month after giving birth to her second child with boyfriend Scott Disick. The mother of two wore a long-sleeved loose top, jeans and flat sandals. She came out of the car holding a baby carrier with her daughter inside.
The "Keeping Up with the kardashians" star went shopping at the Neiman Marcus in the Westfield Topanga mall. Covering little Penelope with a blanket, she was accompanied by baby daddy Scott who donned a t-shirt, baseball cap and shorts. Their son Mason was absent from the outing.
"Kourtney was looking happy as any new mother would look," a source told E! News. "Scott was with them and he was very happy as well." Together with Mason, they previously posed in a family portrait for a spread in Us Weekly's latest issue.
Kourtney delivered her second child in natural birth on Sunday morning, July 8 at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed," she said in a statement.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters