Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Highest-Earning Couple of 2012
When it comes to big money, Jay-Z and wife Beyonce Knowles are the winning couple. Forbes has revealed its 2012 list of "Highest Paid Celebrity Couples", putting Jay-Z and Beyonce at number one with a combined $78 million income.
Despite taking a maternity leave, Beyonce still receives paycheck from the royalty of her old hits. Topped with her album sale, endorsement deals and other ventures, she raked in $40 million between May 1, 2011 and May 1, 2012. Her husband earned his money from latest album with Kanye West, "Watch the Throne" as well as other non-music ventures. He added $38 million to their bank account.
Taking the second position is last year's richest couple, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen who now settle at joint $72 million. The supermodel pocketed $45 million in a year through the numerous high-profile modeling jobs. Brady filled the gap with his four-year contract with New England Patriots and several modeling gigs.
Also in the top 5 are David Beckham and Victoria Adams, Brad Pitt and Angelina as well as Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch