Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Highest-Earning Couple of 2012
When it comes to big money, Jay-Z and wife Beyonce Knowles are the winning couple. Forbes has revealed its 2012 list of "Highest Paid Celebrity Couples", putting Jay-Z and Beyonce at number one with a combined $78 million income.
Despite taking a maternity leave, Beyonce still receives paycheck from the royalty of her old hits. Topped with her album sale, endorsement deals and other ventures, she raked in $40 million between May 1, 2011 and May 1, 2012. Her husband earned his money from latest album with Kanye West, "Watch the Throne" as well as other non-music ventures. He added $38 million to their bank account.
Taking the second position is last year's richest couple, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen who now settle at joint $72 million. The supermodel pocketed $45 million in a year through the numerous high-profile modeling jobs. Brady filled the gap with his four-year contract with New England Patriots and several modeling gigs.
Also in the top 5 are David Beckham and Victoria Adams, Brad Pitt and Angelina as well as Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money