Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Highest-Earning Couple of 2012
When it comes to big money, Jay-Z and wife Beyonce Knowles are the winning couple. Forbes has revealed its 2012 list of "Highest Paid Celebrity Couples", putting Jay-Z and Beyonce at number one with a combined $78 million income.
Despite taking a maternity leave, Beyonce still receives paycheck from the royalty of her old hits. Topped with her album sale, endorsement deals and other ventures, she raked in $40 million between May 1, 2011 and May 1, 2012. Her husband earned his money from latest album with Kanye West, "Watch the Throne" as well as other non-music ventures. He added $38 million to their bank account.
Taking the second position is last year's richest couple, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen who now settle at joint $72 million. The supermodel pocketed $45 million in a year through the numerous high-profile modeling jobs. Brady filled the gap with his four-year contract with New England Patriots and several modeling gigs.
Also in the top 5 are David Beckham and Victoria Adams, Brad Pitt and Angelina as well as Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith.
More Jay-Z News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie