Rihanna on Chris Brown: 'I Lost My Best Friend'
Oprah Winfrey managed to squeeze tears out of Rihanna during an intimate interview with the singer. When asked about her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and what the infamous February 2009 incident meant for her, Rihanna tearfully said, "It was embarrassing it was humiliating ...I lost my best friend."
Rihanna showed her vulnerable side when talking to Oprah for a TV special called "Oprah: The Next Chapter". The talk show host asked a series of questions such as "Do you think Chris Brown is a true love for you?" and "Where does your relationship stand today?". Rihanna has reunited with Brown for a music project and reportedly got back together.
During the sit-down, Rihanna also said, "I am super duper terrified of the pedestal that comes with fame" and "It's amazing how lonely you can feel."
However, not all is about her dark past. Rihanna gave Oprah a tour around her neighborhood in her home country of Barbados. "I went there with my own ideas about who she was from watching her videos and listening to her music," Oprah said in a sneak peek video. "I thought she was gonna be kind of a bad**s, a kind of hard edged, rocker, pop woman. Nothing could have been farther from the truth."
More Rihanna News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch