Rihanna on Chris Brown: 'I Lost My Best Friend'
Oprah Winfrey managed to squeeze tears out of Rihanna during an intimate interview with the singer. When asked about her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and what the infamous February 2009 incident meant for her, Rihanna tearfully said, "It was embarrassing it was humiliating ...I lost my best friend."
Rihanna showed her vulnerable side when talking to Oprah for a TV special called "Oprah: The Next Chapter". The talk show host asked a series of questions such as "Do you think Chris Brown is a true love for you?" and "Where does your relationship stand today?". Rihanna has reunited with Brown for a music project and reportedly got back together.
During the sit-down, Rihanna also said, "I am super duper terrified of the pedestal that comes with fame" and "It's amazing how lonely you can feel."
However, not all is about her dark past. Rihanna gave Oprah a tour around her neighborhood in her home country of Barbados. "I went there with my own ideas about who she was from watching her videos and listening to her music," Oprah said in a sneak peek video. "I thought she was gonna be kind of a bad**s, a kind of hard edged, rocker, pop woman. Nothing could have been farther from the truth."
More Rihanna News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'