Rihanna on Chris Brown: 'I Lost My Best Friend'
Oprah Winfrey managed to squeeze tears out of Rihanna during an intimate interview with the singer. When asked about her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and what the infamous February 2009 incident meant for her, Rihanna tearfully said, "It was embarrassing it was humiliating ...I lost my best friend."
Rihanna showed her vulnerable side when talking to Oprah for a TV special called "Oprah: The Next Chapter". The talk show host asked a series of questions such as "Do you think Chris Brown is a true love for you?" and "Where does your relationship stand today?". Rihanna has reunited with Brown for a music project and reportedly got back together.
During the sit-down, Rihanna also said, "I am super duper terrified of the pedestal that comes with fame" and "It's amazing how lonely you can feel."
However, not all is about her dark past. Rihanna gave Oprah a tour around her neighborhood in her home country of Barbados. "I went there with my own ideas about who she was from watching her videos and listening to her music," Oprah said in a sneak peek video. "I thought she was gonna be kind of a bad**s, a kind of hard edged, rocker, pop woman. Nothing could have been farther from the truth."
More Rihanna News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia