Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Spark Wedding Rumor With Big Party in France
Words run rampant that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to get married this weekend. The engaged couple, who are parents to six children, spark such rumor after it is learned that they are organizing a big gathering for family and friends in their Chateau Miraval vacation home in south France.
Brad's mother Jane and father Bill are among the guests who have arrived at the Chateau. Top jeweler Robert Procop, who created Angelina's engagement ring, is in the guest list as well. Brad's best friend George Clooney, who stays in his own home in Italy, is also expected to attend the party.
It's rumored to be Jane and Bill's 50th wedding anniversary, but "there's a real buzz around the estate" that it's a wedding for the "Mr and Mrs Smith" couple. "They say it's for Jane and Bill, but some think this could be it. Even Angelina's private jeweler is here," a source tells The Sun.
Brad and Angelina once did say they wanted to get married in a small private ceremony at the Chateau, the same place where they celebrated their engagement earlier this year. Of the forthcoming weekend bash, the source testifies, "Brad flew in to oversee preparations but they're all here now."
There is no word from both Brad and Angelina, but Reuters says local officials "don't know anything" about the wedding. Patrick Mareschi, deputy culture secretary of the nearby village of Correns, says, "Under French law couples have to get married at the town hall. Unlike with a religious wedding, there's no way a couple can hold a civil ceremony at their own home."
More Brad Pitt News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'