Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Spark Wedding Rumor With Big Party in France
Words run rampant that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to get married this weekend. The engaged couple, who are parents to six children, spark such rumor after it is learned that they are organizing a big gathering for family and friends in their Chateau Miraval vacation home in south France.
Brad's mother Jane and father Bill are among the guests who have arrived at the Chateau. Top jeweler Robert Procop, who created Angelina's engagement ring, is in the guest list as well. Brad's best friend George Clooney, who stays in his own home in Italy, is also expected to attend the party.
It's rumored to be Jane and Bill's 50th wedding anniversary, but "there's a real buzz around the estate" that it's a wedding for the "Mr and Mrs Smith" couple. "They say it's for Jane and Bill, but some think this could be it. Even Angelina's private jeweler is here," a source tells The Sun.
Brad and Angelina once did say they wanted to get married in a small private ceremony at the Chateau, the same place where they celebrated their engagement earlier this year. Of the forthcoming weekend bash, the source testifies, "Brad flew in to oversee preparations but they're all here now."
There is no word from both Brad and Angelina, but Reuters says local officials "don't know anything" about the wedding. Patrick Mareschi, deputy culture secretary of the nearby village of Correns, says, "Under French law couples have to get married at the town hall. Unlike with a religious wedding, there's no way a couple can hold a civil ceremony at their own home."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion