'Last Man Standing' Recasts Tim Allen's Eldest Daughter and More Characters
"Last Man Standing" will feature several new faces when it returns for its sophomore season. According to Entertainment Weekly, showrunner Tim Doyle has decided to recast some characters, including Kristin Beth Baxter.
Originally portrayed by Alexandra Krosney, the eldest daughter of Tim Allen's Mike Baxter will next be played by Amanda Fuller, who recently guest starred on "Grey's Anatomy". Flynn Morrison will also join the cast as the 5-year-old son of Kristin, Boyd, who was previously portrayed by toddler twins Luke and Evan Kruntchev.
Additionally, the show is currently looking for an actor to replace Nick Jonas as Boyd's father Ryan. Whoever snags the role will not only recur but also represent a potential foil to Mike.
It's unclear why Doyle wants to recast these roles, but with Nick in consideration to be an "American Idol" judge, the decision to find another star to play Ryan does make sense.
"Last Man Standing" is moved to Fridays in its second season, which will debut November 2 at 8 P.M. ET.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen