'Last Man Standing' Recasts Tim Allen's Eldest Daughter and More Characters
"Last Man Standing" will feature several new faces when it returns for its sophomore season. According to Entertainment Weekly, showrunner Tim Doyle has decided to recast some characters, including Kristin Beth Baxter.
Originally portrayed by Alexandra Krosney, the eldest daughter of Tim Allen's Mike Baxter will next be played by Amanda Fuller, who recently guest starred on "Grey's Anatomy". Flynn Morrison will also join the cast as the 5-year-old son of Kristin, Boyd, who was previously portrayed by toddler twins Luke and Evan Kruntchev.
Additionally, the show is currently looking for an actor to replace Nick Jonas as Boyd's father Ryan. Whoever snags the role will not only recur but also represent a potential foil to Mike.
It's unclear why Doyle wants to recast these roles, but with Nick in consideration to be an "American Idol" judge, the decision to find another star to play Ryan does make sense.
"Last Man Standing" is moved to Fridays in its second season, which will debut November 2 at 8 P.M. ET.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences