'Last Man Standing' Recasts Tim Allen's Eldest Daughter and More Characters
"Last Man Standing" will feature several new faces when it returns for its sophomore season. According to Entertainment Weekly, showrunner Tim Doyle has decided to recast some characters, including Kristin Beth Baxter.
Originally portrayed by Alexandra Krosney, the eldest daughter of Tim Allen's Mike Baxter will next be played by Amanda Fuller, who recently guest starred on "Grey's Anatomy". Flynn Morrison will also join the cast as the 5-year-old son of Kristin, Boyd, who was previously portrayed by toddler twins Luke and Evan Kruntchev.
Additionally, the show is currently looking for an actor to replace Nick Jonas as Boyd's father Ryan. Whoever snags the role will not only recur but also represent a potential foil to Mike.
It's unclear why Doyle wants to recast these roles, but with Nick in consideration to be an "American Idol" judge, the decision to find another star to play Ryan does make sense.
"Last Man Standing" is moved to Fridays in its second season, which will debut November 2 at 8 P.M. ET.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris