'Last Man Standing' Recasts Tim Allen's Eldest Daughter and More Characters
"Last Man Standing" will feature several new faces when it returns for its sophomore season. According to Entertainment Weekly, showrunner Tim Doyle has decided to recast some characters, including Kristin Beth Baxter.
Originally portrayed by Alexandra Krosney, the eldest daughter of Tim Allen's Mike Baxter will next be played by Amanda Fuller, who recently guest starred on "Grey's Anatomy". Flynn Morrison will also join the cast as the 5-year-old son of Kristin, Boyd, who was previously portrayed by toddler twins Luke and Evan Kruntchev.
Additionally, the show is currently looking for an actor to replace Nick Jonas as Boyd's father Ryan. Whoever snags the role will not only recur but also represent a potential foil to Mike.
It's unclear why Doyle wants to recast these roles, but with Nick in consideration to be an "American Idol" judge, the decision to find another star to play Ryan does make sense.
"Last Man Standing" is moved to Fridays in its second season, which will debut November 2 at 8 P.M. ET.
More Last Man Standing News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons