Eminem Thanks Fans, Dedicates Song to Those Struggling With Personal Issues
Eminem credited his devotees for helping him battle an addiction to prescription drugs. In a concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom Thursday night, August 9, he dedicated his self-motivated song "Not Afraid" to others who've gone through the same ordeals.
The Slim Shady told the crowd that he "wouldn't have gotten out of that dark place without y'all." He then delivered his No. 1 single from his 2010 critically-acclaimed album "Recovery" as an ode "to anybody tonight who's been through personal struggles."
The Detroit rhymer rocked the house with a bunch of songs including fans' favorites like "Lose Yourself", "Love the Way You Lie" and "The Real Slim Shady". His performance was part of an event for G-Shock 30th anniversary party. It was opened by Slaughterhouse.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago