Eminem Thanks Fans, Dedicates Song to Those Struggling With Personal Issues
Eminem credited his devotees for helping him battle an addiction to prescription drugs. In a concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom Thursday night, August 9, he dedicated his self-motivated song "Not Afraid" to others who've gone through the same ordeals.
The Slim Shady told the crowd that he "wouldn't have gotten out of that dark place without y'all." He then delivered his No. 1 single from his 2010 critically-acclaimed album "Recovery" as an ode "to anybody tonight who's been through personal struggles."
The Detroit rhymer rocked the house with a bunch of songs including fans' favorites like "Lose Yourself", "Love the Way You Lie" and "The Real Slim Shady". His performance was part of an event for G-Shock 30th anniversary party. It was opened by Slaughterhouse.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri