Eminem Thanks Fans, Dedicates Song to Those Struggling With Personal Issues
Eminem credited his devotees for helping him battle an addiction to prescription drugs. In a concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom Thursday night, August 9, he dedicated his self-motivated song "Not Afraid" to others who've gone through the same ordeals.
The Slim Shady told the crowd that he "wouldn't have gotten out of that dark place without y'all." He then delivered his No. 1 single from his 2010 critically-acclaimed album "Recovery" as an ode "to anybody tonight who's been through personal struggles."
The Detroit rhymer rocked the house with a bunch of songs including fans' favorites like "Lose Yourself", "Love the Way You Lie" and "The Real Slim Shady". His performance was part of an event for G-Shock 30th anniversary party. It was opened by Slaughterhouse.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism