Eminem Thanks Fans, Dedicates Song to Those Struggling With Personal Issues
Eminem credited his devotees for helping him battle an addiction to prescription drugs. In a concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom Thursday night, August 9, he dedicated his self-motivated song "Not Afraid" to others who've gone through the same ordeals.
The Slim Shady told the crowd that he "wouldn't have gotten out of that dark place without y'all." He then delivered his No. 1 single from his 2010 critically-acclaimed album "Recovery" as an ode "to anybody tonight who's been through personal struggles."
The Detroit rhymer rocked the house with a bunch of songs including fans' favorites like "Lose Yourself", "Love the Way You Lie" and "The Real Slim Shady". His performance was part of an event for G-Shock 30th anniversary party. It was opened by Slaughterhouse.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'