Four Lana Del Rey Tracks off 'Born to Die' Reissue Leak
Four never-before-heard tracks by Lana Del Rey have just surfaced online. They are "Serial Killer", "Summer of Sam", "Ooh Baby" and "Ghetto Baby" which are expected to be featured in the "Paradise" version of her album "Born to Die".
"Serial Killer" is a percussive, beat-driven and dramatic track, while "Summer of Sam" is a bouncy track with a hip-hop beat. Del Rey shows her sexy side and sings a bit more nasally than usual in "Ooh Baby", and offers her own take on the song she wrote for Cheryl Cole in "Ghetto Baby".
The "Paradise" version of Del Rey's first studio album has been said to feature seven new tracks. It is due in the United States in November.
In addition to gearing up for the re-release of the album, the "Video Games" singer is set to take the stage at the upcoming iTunes Festival at the Camden Roundhouse in London. She will headline one of the final shows on September 25.
"Summer of Sam":
More Lana Del Rey News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt