Four Lana Del Rey Tracks off 'Born to Die' Reissue Leak
Four never-before-heard tracks by Lana Del Rey have just surfaced online. They are "Serial Killer", "Summer of Sam", "Ooh Baby" and "Ghetto Baby" which are expected to be featured in the "Paradise" version of her album "Born to Die".
"Serial Killer" is a percussive, beat-driven and dramatic track, while "Summer of Sam" is a bouncy track with a hip-hop beat. Del Rey shows her sexy side and sings a bit more nasally than usual in "Ooh Baby", and offers her own take on the song she wrote for Cheryl Cole in "Ghetto Baby".
The "Paradise" version of Del Rey's first studio album has been said to feature seven new tracks. It is due in the United States in November.
In addition to gearing up for the re-release of the album, the "Video Games" singer is set to take the stage at the upcoming iTunes Festival at the Camden Roundhouse in London. She will headline one of the final shows on September 25.
"Summer of Sam":
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump