Four Lana Del Rey Tracks off 'Born to Die' Reissue Leak
Four never-before-heard tracks by Lana Del Rey have just surfaced online. They are "Serial Killer", "Summer of Sam", "Ooh Baby" and "Ghetto Baby" which are expected to be featured in the "Paradise" version of her album "Born to Die".
"Serial Killer" is a percussive, beat-driven and dramatic track, while "Summer of Sam" is a bouncy track with a hip-hop beat. Del Rey shows her sexy side and sings a bit more nasally than usual in "Ooh Baby", and offers her own take on the song she wrote for Cheryl Cole in "Ghetto Baby".
The "Paradise" version of Del Rey's first studio album has been said to feature seven new tracks. It is due in the United States in November.
In addition to gearing up for the re-release of the album, the "Video Games" singer is set to take the stage at the upcoming iTunes Festival at the Camden Roundhouse in London. She will headline one of the final shows on September 25.
"Summer of Sam":
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video