Four Lana Del Rey Tracks off 'Born to Die' Reissue Leak
Four never-before-heard tracks by Lana Del Rey have just surfaced online. They are "Serial Killer", "Summer of Sam", "Ooh Baby" and "Ghetto Baby" which are expected to be featured in the "Paradise" version of her album "Born to Die".
"Serial Killer" is a percussive, beat-driven and dramatic track, while "Summer of Sam" is a bouncy track with a hip-hop beat. Del Rey shows her sexy side and sings a bit more nasally than usual in "Ooh Baby", and offers her own take on the song she wrote for Cheryl Cole in "Ghetto Baby".
The "Paradise" version of Del Rey's first studio album has been said to feature seven new tracks. It is due in the United States in November.
In addition to gearing up for the re-release of the album, the "Video Games" singer is set to take the stage at the upcoming iTunes Festival at the Camden Roundhouse in London. She will headline one of the final shows on September 25.
"Summer of Sam":
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles