Ryan Lochte Would Choose 'DWTS' Over 'Bachelor' If He's Offered Both
Having had a series of accomplishments in his late twenties, Ryan Lochte will easily attract ladies. However, the U.S. swimmer has hinted that he would rather use his popularity to gain people's votes in a dancing competition than to charm girls on a dating show.
The 28-year-old athlete recently appeared on "Good Morning America" where he was asked which one he would choose if had options between starring on "Dancing with the Stars" and on "The Bachelor". "I definitely have to go with 'Dancing with the Stars'," he answered. "Because it's a competition and I have that competitive edge in me."
Lochte, whose agent Erika Wright has revealed that he's offered two concepts for his own reality show, was also quizzed how his show would be like. "It wouldn't be your normal reality TV show because I'm definitely not your normal guy," he coyly said.
The winner of five medals in the London Olympics has previously expressed his interest in being on "DWTS". "I could do Dancing with the Stars! Yeah, I think so," he told Us Weekly. Responding to a statement by fellow swimmer Michael Phelps that he's open for the same gig, The Lochtenator said he's ready to compete with Phelps in the ballroom as gushing, "Since I'm so used to competing against Michael Phelps, I'd have him on the [Dancing with the Stars]."
Lochte brought home two gold, two silver and one bronze medals from the 2012 summer Olympics. In a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, he revealed that he planned to move from Florida to Los Angeles after the Games to start a business.
More Ryan Lochte News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked