Ryan Lochte Would Choose 'DWTS' Over 'Bachelor' If He's Offered Both
Having had a series of accomplishments in his late twenties, Ryan Lochte will easily attract ladies. However, the U.S. swimmer has hinted that he would rather use his popularity to gain people's votes in a dancing competition than to charm girls on a dating show.
The 28-year-old athlete recently appeared on "Good Morning America" where he was asked which one he would choose if had options between starring on "Dancing with the Stars" and on "The Bachelor". "I definitely have to go with 'Dancing with the Stars'," he answered. "Because it's a competition and I have that competitive edge in me."
Lochte, whose agent Erika Wright has revealed that he's offered two concepts for his own reality show, was also quizzed how his show would be like. "It wouldn't be your normal reality TV show because I'm definitely not your normal guy," he coyly said.
The winner of five medals in the London Olympics has previously expressed his interest in being on "DWTS". "I could do Dancing with the Stars! Yeah, I think so," he told Us Weekly. Responding to a statement by fellow swimmer Michael Phelps that he's open for the same gig, The Lochtenator said he's ready to compete with Phelps in the ballroom as gushing, "Since I'm so used to competing against Michael Phelps, I'd have him on the [Dancing with the Stars]."
Lochte brought home two gold, two silver and one bronze medals from the 2012 summer Olympics. In a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, he revealed that he planned to move from Florida to Los Angeles after the Games to start a business.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos