Lady GaGa Enjoys Having Sex on Beach
Life is never dull for Lady GaGa even in her spare time between her tight schedules of recording in studio and performing in front of live audience. In a full cover story for Vogue's September issue, she reveals some of the wild moments she enjoys when she's not working.
Calling herself as "complete free spirit," the Mother Monster gushes, "I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one's around." The girlfriend of Taylor Kinney adds, "Or roll into a bar and get f***ed up and dance with my top off. It's just that no one ever sees that."
Despite her celebrity status that leads her to being followed by paparazzi and fans, she's not afraid of being caught on camera. "I don't worry about people seeing any of those things," she says. "I like to have private moments, but in public! ... a little irresponsible and act like I am nineteen."
Of getting married, the 26-year-old singer admits she's not ready to settle down just yet. "[I want to] make records and party and screw around and wear fake Chanel," she explains. "[I'm not looking to] settle down and live in a house yet or anything. I just want to keep riding this rainbow."
In the cover of the magazine, GaGa sports big blonde hair and a mermaid gown. It turns out that she takes inspiration from another fashion trendsetter RuPaul. "Who else sees me channeling @RuPaul on the COVER of VOGUE. If only I was as fierce as you," she tweets. "I did try to come for you with that weave."
More Lady GaGa News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'