'Snooki and JWoww' Season 2 Not Welcomed in Two N.J. Towns
"Snooki & JWoww" has not found a location for the filming of its sophomore season. 495 Productions, which produces the MTV reality series, made a request to two New Jersey towns to shoot the show, but none of them gave a permission for the production.
The Point Pleasant Beach Council unanimously voted against the request, the Asbury Park Press reported. "It's not what we need at this point," a Point Pleasant Councilman said about their consideration for not allowing the show to film there.
Point Pleasant Beach Mayor Vincent Barrella supported the council's decision, stating that they made "a very wise decision." He argued, "Seaside gave birth to them and that's where they need to stay. That's the kind of publicity Seaside wants. It's not the publicity we want. We are a family tourist destination. That's what we want to cultivate."
The show's producers made the same request to Toms River, but the town's officials have also said "no."
Meanwhile, Seaside Heights, which is home to "Jersey Shore", is ready to welcome Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her BFF Jennifer "JWoww" Farley if they want to film their show in the Borough. "As always, we generally welcome anyone shooting in Seaside because it gives us notoriety," Borough Business Administrator John Camera said.
"Snooki & JWoww" had faced the same problem for the production of season 1. The show was not allowed to shoot in Hoboken and Newark, before Jersey City gave a filming permit to the MTV reality show.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher