Robert Pattinson Attends Wedding Party on Second Visit to Cowboy Bar
After spotted at The Deer Lodge in Ojai, California last Friday, August 3, Robert Pattinson reportedly came to the cowboy restaurant again the next day. According to E! News, he attended a wedding party. The bride was English and the groom was Irish, but the names were kept private.
The actor, who has continued to avoid spotlight since Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on him, reportedly was in good spirit and stayed mainly in the bar area. "His friends surrounded him and kept him protected from prying eyes," an eyewitness claimed.
Robert will start doing promo tour to support his new movie "Cosmopolis" real soon. He is set to visit Comedy Central's "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Monday, August 13 and "Good Morning America" on August 15.
While Rob is committed to his job, Kristen allegedly has canceled her scheduled appearance on the premiere event of her film "On the Road". Radar Online reports she's "too ashamed" to show up on the red carpet after her fling with married director Rupert Sanders was revealed.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March