Robert Pattinson Attends Wedding Party on Second Visit to Cowboy Bar
After spotted at The Deer Lodge in Ojai, California last Friday, August 3, Robert Pattinson reportedly came to the cowboy restaurant again the next day. According to E! News, he attended a wedding party. The bride was English and the groom was Irish, but the names were kept private.
The actor, who has continued to avoid spotlight since Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on him, reportedly was in good spirit and stayed mainly in the bar area. "His friends surrounded him and kept him protected from prying eyes," an eyewitness claimed.
Robert will start doing promo tour to support his new movie "Cosmopolis" real soon. He is set to visit Comedy Central's "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Monday, August 13 and "Good Morning America" on August 15.
While Rob is committed to his job, Kristen allegedly has canceled her scheduled appearance on the premiere event of her film "On the Road". Radar Online reports she's "too ashamed" to show up on the red carpet after her fling with married director Rupert Sanders was revealed.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress