Pink and Eminem's New Collaborative Track Is 'Alternative Club Banger'
Pink confirms she has collaborated with Eminem for a new song which will be featured in her sixth studio album "The Truth About Love". In a new interview with Australia's Herald Sun, the "Raise Your Glass" hitmaker reveals that their latest duet is titled "Here Comes the Weekend" and describes it as an "alternative club banger."
Recalling how their joint project came about, the wife of motocross racer Carey Hart shares, "He said 'Do you want to do a song with me?' F*** yeah! I said 'Do you want to do a song with me?' and he said 'F*** yeah!' Handshake. Nothing signed. Done."
While the said song is yet to be released, the 32-year-old songstress teases her and Slim Shady's fans with a third collaborative song. She gushes, "I think we have another song in our future that will be funny and s**t talking."
"Here Comes the Weekend" will mark Pink and Slim Shady's second duet. They previously collaborated on "Won't Back Down", which was featured in the MC's 2010 studio installment "Recovery".
In addition to the "Not Afraid" rapper, Pink enlists Lily Allen and Nate Ruess as featured guests in her upcoming September 18 release. The British singer lends her vocals in "True Love", while the Fun. member joins Pink in "Just Give Me a Reason".
In the same interview, Pink reveals that she was offered judging gigs on "American Idol", "The X Factor (US)" and Australian "The Voice", but she turned them down. "I said no because you can't be honest. People will hate you if you're honest," she explains.
"Simon Cowell is the only person who gets away with it because he's got an accent. And he's a man," the mother of one further argues. "People would just hate me more than they already do. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Besides, you can sing karaoke anywhere..."
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies