Randy Travis' Mugshot Reveals His Bruised Face After Drunk-Driving Arrest
Randy Travis' bruised face after his arrest on Tuesday, August 7 night was captured in a mugshot. He was found drunk and buck naked by cops in a single accident in North Texas. He reportedly was given a paper suit for his mugshot.
Randy crashed his 1998 Pontiac Trans Am into several barricades in a construction zone. He showed several signs of intoxication but refused to take sobriety tests. While being transported, he allegedly "made threats to shoot and kill the troopers working the case."
Randy was charged with DWI and retaliation. The 53-year-old country music singer was released on $21,500 bond from a jail in Sherman the next morning. He was spotted barefooted, wearing scrubs and a University of Texas baseball cap.
In a video capturing his arrest, one of the cops on the scene said, "You're going to jail for public intoxication." Randy replied, "Really? Are you kidding me?" The cop responded, "No sir, not going to kid you." The other officer added that they were "completely honest."
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4