Randy Travis' Mugshot Reveals His Bruised Face After Drunk-Driving Arrest
Randy Travis' bruised face after his arrest on Tuesday, August 7 night was captured in a mugshot. He was found drunk and buck naked by cops in a single accident in North Texas. He reportedly was given a paper suit for his mugshot.
Randy crashed his 1998 Pontiac Trans Am into several barricades in a construction zone. He showed several signs of intoxication but refused to take sobriety tests. While being transported, he allegedly "made threats to shoot and kill the troopers working the case."
Randy was charged with DWI and retaliation. The 53-year-old country music singer was released on $21,500 bond from a jail in Sherman the next morning. He was spotted barefooted, wearing scrubs and a University of Texas baseball cap.
In a video capturing his arrest, one of the cops on the scene said, "You're going to jail for public intoxication." Randy replied, "Really? Are you kidding me?" The cop responded, "No sir, not going to kid you." The other officer added that they were "completely honest."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding