Randy Travis' Mugshot Reveals His Bruised Face After Drunk-Driving Arrest
Randy Travis' bruised face after his arrest on Tuesday, August 7 night was captured in a mugshot. He was found drunk and buck naked by cops in a single accident in North Texas. He reportedly was given a paper suit for his mugshot.
Randy crashed his 1998 Pontiac Trans Am into several barricades in a construction zone. He showed several signs of intoxication but refused to take sobriety tests. While being transported, he allegedly "made threats to shoot and kill the troopers working the case."
Randy was charged with DWI and retaliation. The 53-year-old country music singer was released on $21,500 bond from a jail in Sherman the next morning. He was spotted barefooted, wearing scrubs and a University of Texas baseball cap.
In a video capturing his arrest, one of the cops on the scene said, "You're going to jail for public intoxication." Randy replied, "Really? Are you kidding me?" The cop responded, "No sir, not going to kid you." The other officer added that they were "completely honest."
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site