Randy Travis' Mugshot Reveals His Bruised Face After Drunk-Driving Arrest
Randy Travis' bruised face after his arrest on Tuesday, August 7 night was captured in a mugshot. He was found drunk and buck naked by cops in a single accident in North Texas. He reportedly was given a paper suit for his mugshot.
Randy crashed his 1998 Pontiac Trans Am into several barricades in a construction zone. He showed several signs of intoxication but refused to take sobriety tests. While being transported, he allegedly "made threats to shoot and kill the troopers working the case."
Randy was charged with DWI and retaliation. The 53-year-old country music singer was released on $21,500 bond from a jail in Sherman the next morning. He was spotted barefooted, wearing scrubs and a University of Texas baseball cap.
In a video capturing his arrest, one of the cops on the scene said, "You're going to jail for public intoxication." Randy replied, "Really? Are you kidding me?" The cop responded, "No sir, not going to kid you." The other officer added that they were "completely honest."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio