Kate Bosworth Reveals Engagement to Michael Polish
Kate Bosworth lets it slip that she is engaged to her director boyfriend Michael Polish. The "Straw Dogs" star, 29, calls the 41-year-old filmmaker her fiance when narrating their vacation in Seoul in a blog post for Vogue's travel diary.
"My fiance, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace," she remembers. "As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world - this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405."
"We explore ancient towers, pavilions, and the beautiful 'secret gardens,' and the feeling is serene, peaceful, and ancient. What is interesting about Seoul is the juxtaposition between modern-day skyscrapers, towering over ancient preserved buildings."
Kate and Michael were first spotted going out at a Coldplay concert last summer. She stars in his latest movie "Big Sur". Before dating the director, she was romantically linked to Orlando Bloom and Alexander Skarsgard.
More Kate Bosworth News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch