Kate Bosworth Reveals Engagement to Michael Polish
Kate Bosworth lets it slip that she is engaged to her director boyfriend Michael Polish. The "Straw Dogs" star, 29, calls the 41-year-old filmmaker her fiance when narrating their vacation in Seoul in a blog post for Vogue's travel diary.
"My fiance, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace," she remembers. "As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world - this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405."
"We explore ancient towers, pavilions, and the beautiful 'secret gardens,' and the feeling is serene, peaceful, and ancient. What is interesting about Seoul is the juxtaposition between modern-day skyscrapers, towering over ancient preserved buildings."
Kate and Michael were first spotted going out at a Coldplay concert last summer. She stars in his latest movie "Big Sur". Before dating the director, she was romantically linked to Orlando Bloom and Alexander Skarsgard.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day