Kate Bosworth Reveals Engagement to Michael Polish
Kate Bosworth lets it slip that she is engaged to her director boyfriend Michael Polish. The "Straw Dogs" star, 29, calls the 41-year-old filmmaker her fiance when narrating their vacation in Seoul in a blog post for Vogue's travel diary.
"My fiance, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace," she remembers. "As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world - this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405."
"We explore ancient towers, pavilions, and the beautiful 'secret gardens,' and the feeling is serene, peaceful, and ancient. What is interesting about Seoul is the juxtaposition between modern-day skyscrapers, towering over ancient preserved buildings."
Kate and Michael were first spotted going out at a Coldplay concert last summer. She stars in his latest movie "Big Sur". Before dating the director, she was romantically linked to Orlando Bloom and Alexander Skarsgard.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'