Kate Bosworth Reveals Engagement to Michael Polish
Kate Bosworth lets it slip that she is engaged to her director boyfriend Michael Polish. The "Straw Dogs" star, 29, calls the 41-year-old filmmaker her fiance when narrating their vacation in Seoul in a blog post for Vogue's travel diary.
"My fiance, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace," she remembers. "As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world - this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405."
"We explore ancient towers, pavilions, and the beautiful 'secret gardens,' and the feeling is serene, peaceful, and ancient. What is interesting about Seoul is the juxtaposition between modern-day skyscrapers, towering over ancient preserved buildings."
Kate and Michael were first spotted going out at a Coldplay concert last summer. She stars in his latest movie "Big Sur". Before dating the director, she was romantically linked to Orlando Bloom and Alexander Skarsgard.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly