Kate Bosworth Reveals Engagement to Michael Polish
Kate Bosworth lets it slip that she is engaged to her director boyfriend Michael Polish. The "Straw Dogs" star, 29, calls the 41-year-old filmmaker her fiance when narrating their vacation in Seoul in a blog post for Vogue's travel diary.
"My fiance, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace," she remembers. "As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world - this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405."
"We explore ancient towers, pavilions, and the beautiful 'secret gardens,' and the feeling is serene, peaceful, and ancient. What is interesting about Seoul is the juxtaposition between modern-day skyscrapers, towering over ancient preserved buildings."
Kate and Michael were first spotted going out at a Coldplay concert last summer. She stars in his latest movie "Big Sur". Before dating the director, she was romantically linked to Orlando Bloom and Alexander Skarsgard.
More Kate Bosworth News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!