MTV VMA Promo: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Offered a Threesome by Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart will host the 29th annual MTV Video Music Awards and he lets Kanye West and Kim Kardashian know about it in a new promo video for the show. Clad in a black suit, the comedian asks the celebrity couple, who is lounging on a bed after returning from gym, what they will wear to the upcoming show.
It appears that Kevin wants to share the spotlight with Yeezy and Kim at the prize-giving event, claiming they can be the new "it" couple. "Kev-Ye-Kim," he proposes a moniker for their union. "I just made that up. It's trademarked, don't steal it." He goes on offering other possible nicknames, Ye-Kev-Kim, Ye-Kim-Kev and KKK, but the lovebirds show no interest in his idea.
Kim took to her blog to comment on the commercial. "So excited to share the MTV VMAs commercial Kanye and I shot with Kevin Hart!!!" she gushed, before adding, "How funny!? We had such a fun time shooting the commercial together! What do you guys think? Xo"
The nominations of the 2012 MTV VMAs were announced in late July. Rihanna and Drake lead the pack with five nods each, while Yeezy shares three nods with Jay-Z for their Watch the Throne project.
The winners will be announced in a ceremony set to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on September 6 and air live starting 8 P.M. ET. Alicia Keys and One Direction are tapped as musical performers.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors