MTV VMA Promo: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Offered a Threesome by Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart will host the 29th annual MTV Video Music Awards and he lets Kanye West and Kim Kardashian know about it in a new promo video for the show. Clad in a black suit, the comedian asks the celebrity couple, who is lounging on a bed after returning from gym, what they will wear to the upcoming show.
It appears that Kevin wants to share the spotlight with Yeezy and Kim at the prize-giving event, claiming they can be the new "it" couple. "Kev-Ye-Kim," he proposes a moniker for their union. "I just made that up. It's trademarked, don't steal it." He goes on offering other possible nicknames, Ye-Kev-Kim, Ye-Kim-Kev and KKK, but the lovebirds show no interest in his idea.
Kim took to her blog to comment on the commercial. "So excited to share the MTV VMAs commercial Kanye and I shot with Kevin Hart!!!" she gushed, before adding, "How funny!? We had such a fun time shooting the commercial together! What do you guys think? Xo"
The nominations of the 2012 MTV VMAs were announced in late July. Rihanna and Drake lead the pack with five nods each, while Yeezy shares three nods with Jay-Z for their Watch the Throne project.
The winners will be announced in a ceremony set to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on September 6 and air live starting 8 P.M. ET. Alicia Keys and One Direction are tapped as musical performers.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media