MTV VMA Promo: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Offered a Threesome by Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart will host the 29th annual MTV Video Music Awards and he lets Kanye West and Kim Kardashian know about it in a new promo video for the show. Clad in a black suit, the comedian asks the celebrity couple, who is lounging on a bed after returning from gym, what they will wear to the upcoming show.
It appears that Kevin wants to share the spotlight with Yeezy and Kim at the prize-giving event, claiming they can be the new "it" couple. "Kev-Ye-Kim," he proposes a moniker for their union. "I just made that up. It's trademarked, don't steal it." He goes on offering other possible nicknames, Ye-Kev-Kim, Ye-Kim-Kev and KKK, but the lovebirds show no interest in his idea.
Kim took to her blog to comment on the commercial. "So excited to share the MTV VMAs commercial Kanye and I shot with Kevin Hart!!!" she gushed, before adding, "How funny!? We had such a fun time shooting the commercial together! What do you guys think? Xo"
The nominations of the 2012 MTV VMAs were announced in late July. Rihanna and Drake lead the pack with five nods each, while Yeezy shares three nods with Jay-Z for their Watch the Throne project.
The winners will be announced in a ceremony set to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on September 6 and air live starting 8 P.M. ET. Alicia Keys and One Direction are tapped as musical performers.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3