MTV VMA Promo: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Offered a Threesome by Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart will host the 29th annual MTV Video Music Awards and he lets Kanye West and Kim Kardashian know about it in a new promo video for the show. Clad in a black suit, the comedian asks the celebrity couple, who is lounging on a bed after returning from gym, what they will wear to the upcoming show.
It appears that Kevin wants to share the spotlight with Yeezy and Kim at the prize-giving event, claiming they can be the new "it" couple. "Kev-Ye-Kim," he proposes a moniker for their union. "I just made that up. It's trademarked, don't steal it." He goes on offering other possible nicknames, Ye-Kev-Kim, Ye-Kim-Kev and KKK, but the lovebirds show no interest in his idea.
Kim took to her blog to comment on the commercial. "So excited to share the MTV VMAs commercial Kanye and I shot with Kevin Hart!!!" she gushed, before adding, "How funny!? We had such a fun time shooting the commercial together! What do you guys think? Xo"
The nominations of the 2012 MTV VMAs were announced in late July. Rihanna and Drake lead the pack with five nods each, while Yeezy shares three nods with Jay-Z for their Watch the Throne project.
The winners will be announced in a ceremony set to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on September 6 and air live starting 8 P.M. ET. Alicia Keys and One Direction are tapped as musical performers.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'