Jimmy Fallon Confirms He's Not Hosting 2013 Oscars
Jimmy Fallon has confirmed that he will not host the 2013 Academy Awards as previously reported. However, the late night talk show host did not deny during an interview with Matt Lauer on "Today" that he was being "considered" for the job.
"No, I'm not going to do the Oscars," Fallon told Lauer in a serious tone. "It's an honor to be asked by the academy, but it's not my year." Lauer was genuinely surprised by the answer and said, "Okay, we'll end on that note."
Rumors have been circulating that talks between Fallon and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences have fallen through. ABC, which broadcasts the Oscars, reportedly objected to the fact that Fallon is the host of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". The NBC show is direct competitor of the Alphabet's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?