Kristin Cavallari Announced the Birth of Her First Child
Kristin Cavallari is officially a first time mother after giving birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. The former "The Hills" star personally confirmed the happy news on Twitter, writing "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!"
Camden is Cavallari's first child with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler whom she has been dating since 2010. Cavallari and Cutler briefly broke their engagement in July last year before announcing that they were back on in November. The pregnancy was announced in January.
Cavallari was thrown a baby shower in May in West Hollywood with her former "Hills" co-stars, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt, in attendance. Cavallari tweeted last month that she was craving for lasagna and cake. "Jay is making me lasagna, he takes such good care of me good thing because I can barely move," she said about her last semester.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert