Kristin Cavallari Announced the Birth of Her First Child
Kristin Cavallari is officially a first time mother after giving birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. The former "The Hills" star personally confirmed the happy news on Twitter, writing "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!"
Camden is Cavallari's first child with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler whom she has been dating since 2010. Cavallari and Cutler briefly broke their engagement in July last year before announcing that they were back on in November. The pregnancy was announced in January.
Cavallari was thrown a baby shower in May in West Hollywood with her former "Hills" co-stars, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt, in attendance. Cavallari tweeted last month that she was craving for lasagna and cake. "Jay is making me lasagna, he takes such good care of me good thing because I can barely move," she said about her last semester.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off