Kristin Cavallari Announced the Birth of Her First Child
Kristin Cavallari is officially a first time mother after giving birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. The former "The Hills" star personally confirmed the happy news on Twitter, writing "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!"
Camden is Cavallari's first child with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler whom she has been dating since 2010. Cavallari and Cutler briefly broke their engagement in July last year before announcing that they were back on in November. The pregnancy was announced in January.
Cavallari was thrown a baby shower in May in West Hollywood with her former "Hills" co-stars, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt, in attendance. Cavallari tweeted last month that she was craving for lasagna and cake. "Jay is making me lasagna, he takes such good care of me good thing because I can barely move," she said about her last semester.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party