Kristin Cavallari Announced the Birth of Her First Child
Kristin Cavallari is officially a first time mother after giving birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. The former "The Hills" star personally confirmed the happy news on Twitter, writing "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!"
Camden is Cavallari's first child with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler whom she has been dating since 2010. Cavallari and Cutler briefly broke their engagement in July last year before announcing that they were back on in November. The pregnancy was announced in January.
Cavallari was thrown a baby shower in May in West Hollywood with her former "Hills" co-stars, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt, in attendance. Cavallari tweeted last month that she was craving for lasagna and cake. "Jay is making me lasagna, he takes such good care of me good thing because I can barely move," she said about her last semester.
More Kristin Cavallari News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones