Kristin Cavallari Announced the Birth of Her First Child
Kristin Cavallari is officially a first time mother after giving birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, August 8 morning. The former "The Hills" star personally confirmed the happy news on Twitter, writing "We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!"
Camden is Cavallari's first child with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler whom she has been dating since 2010. Cavallari and Cutler briefly broke their engagement in July last year before announcing that they were back on in November. The pregnancy was announced in January.
Cavallari was thrown a baby shower in May in West Hollywood with her former "Hills" co-stars, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt, in attendance. Cavallari tweeted last month that she was craving for lasagna and cake. "Jay is making me lasagna, he takes such good care of me good thing because I can barely move," she said about her last semester.
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal