Joan Rivers Handcuffs Herself in Protest Against Costco
Joan Rivers was upset at Costco for allegedly banning her new book "I Hate Everything ... Starting with Me". The "Fashion Police" judge dropped by the giant retailer in Los Angeles to sound off her protest against the department store.
Costco reportedly refused to sell the book due to racy jokes written on the back cover. "Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they'll be burning the bible," Joan said through a megaphone before handcuffing herself to a shopping cart.
While the comedienne yelled her protest, her people waved her books in the air. She drew attention of some shoppers with her yelling before she was asked to leave by some cops who were presumably called by the employees of the retailer.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered