Joan Rivers Handcuffs Herself in Protest Against Costco
Joan Rivers was upset at Costco for allegedly banning her new book "I Hate Everything ... Starting with Me". The "Fashion Police" judge dropped by the giant retailer in Los Angeles to sound off her protest against the department store.
Costco reportedly refused to sell the book due to racy jokes written on the back cover. "Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they'll be burning the bible," Joan said through a megaphone before handcuffing herself to a shopping cart.
While the comedienne yelled her protest, her people waved her books in the air. She drew attention of some shoppers with her yelling before she was asked to leave by some cops who were presumably called by the employees of the retailer.
More Joan Rivers News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story