Joan Rivers Handcuffs Herself in Protest Against Costco
Joan Rivers was upset at Costco for allegedly banning her new book "I Hate Everything ... Starting with Me". The "Fashion Police" judge dropped by the giant retailer in Los Angeles to sound off her protest against the department store.
Costco reportedly refused to sell the book due to racy jokes written on the back cover. "Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they'll be burning the bible," Joan said through a megaphone before handcuffing herself to a shopping cart.
While the comedienne yelled her protest, her people waved her books in the air. She drew attention of some shoppers with her yelling before she was asked to leave by some cops who were presumably called by the employees of the retailer.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce