Joan Rivers Handcuffs Herself in Protest Against Costco
Joan Rivers was upset at Costco for allegedly banning her new book "I Hate Everything ... Starting with Me". The "Fashion Police" judge dropped by the giant retailer in Los Angeles to sound off her protest against the department store.
Costco reportedly refused to sell the book due to racy jokes written on the back cover. "Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they'll be burning the bible," Joan said through a megaphone before handcuffing herself to a shopping cart.
While the comedienne yelled her protest, her people waved her books in the air. She drew attention of some shoppers with her yelling before she was asked to leave by some cops who were presumably called by the employees of the retailer.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie