Joan Rivers Handcuffs Herself in Protest Against Costco
Joan Rivers was upset at Costco for allegedly banning her new book "I Hate Everything ... Starting with Me". The "Fashion Police" judge dropped by the giant retailer in Los Angeles to sound off her protest against the department store.
Costco reportedly refused to sell the book due to racy jokes written on the back cover. "Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they'll be burning the bible," Joan said through a megaphone before handcuffing herself to a shopping cart.
While the comedienne yelled her protest, her people waved her books in the air. She drew attention of some shoppers with her yelling before she was asked to leave by some cops who were presumably called by the employees of the retailer.
More Joan Rivers News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?