Sylvester Stallone Blows Up a Flying Helicopter in New 'Expendables 2' Clip
Sylvester Stallone goes brutal with Jason Statham in a new clip for "The Expendables 2". While embarking on a massive gunfight against a gang of mercenaries, Sly does a dangerous action by blowing up a hovering helicopter with a "flying" motorcycle. Also featured in the snippet is Terry Crews who knocks over a water tank with a grenade.
Sly's Barney Ross and his "Expendables" gang are back with new members Billy the Kid (Liam Hemsworth) and Maggie (Nan Yu). They are set to embark on another adventure after Mr. Curch (Bruce Willis) enlists the team to take on a seemingly simple job. The task looks like an easy paycheck for Barney and his band of old-school mercenaries.
However, when things go wrong and one of them is viciously killed, the Expendables are compelled to seek revenge in hostile territory where the odds are stacked against them. Hell-bent on payback, the crew cuts a swath of destruction through opposing forces, wreaking havoc and shutting down an unexpected threat in the nick of time.
Also starring such action veterans as Jean-Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, Chuck Norris, Dolph Lundgren and Randy Couture, "The Expendables 2" will hit the U.S. theaters on August 17.
One of the films cast members, Terry Crews, recently shared to MTV News that he was "totally ecstatic" when filming the star-studded movie. "One of my biggest scenes in the movie, I'm facing up with Arnold, the whole deal," he recalled. "Last time, we didn't have a part of that."
"We knew it was happening, but we weren't there on the set to see all the guys there. We had one iconic moment on this tarmac in this airport, it was everybody, and we're all shooting at Jean-Claude. I had a surreal moment."
He went on gushing, "When you look at what this genre is, it literally becomes a religion to a lot of people. It's about what you believe in. Action movies have created that. When you a see a guy like Chuck [Norris], Arnold, Sly and Bruce, all together, it's literally, like, father, son, holy spirit. Not to be sacrilegious, but in the action world, that's what it is."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern