Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Holding Hands in Bali
While they seemed to play coy about their relationship when they were around the camera and paparazzi, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis flaunted their affection once they were away from Hollywood and its shutterbugs. The couple was spotted holding hands in Bali, Indonesia over the weekend.
The "Jobs" actor donned a pink button-down, fedora and white pants, while the "Friends with Benefits" actress wore khaki pants, shades and knit loose-fitting top. They looked noticeably tan and at ease with each other as they made their ways into Ngurah Rai airport in Denpasar to catch a flight out of the island.
The couple reportedly stayed in Nusa Dua at five-star Amanusa beach resort that offered a beautiful view of countryside and beach backyard. They enjoyed a private pool and a wooden four-poster bed during the romantic getaway. "They were smiling, really relaxed together," an eyewitness told PEOPLE.
Although they never confirmed their relationship, Kutcher and Kunis have gradually gone public with their romance in the recent few weeks. The on-screen couple on the sitcom "That 70's Show" was cuddling and locking lips in front of other guests at a wrap party of his new movie "Jobs". They were also caught on several dates.
Both of them just came out of serious relationships. Kutcher split from his wife of seven years Demi Moore, while Kunis called it quits with boyfriend Macaulay Culkin whom she had dated since 2002.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy