Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Holding Hands in Bali
While they seemed to play coy about their relationship when they were around the camera and paparazzi, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis flaunted their affection once they were away from Hollywood and its shutterbugs. The couple was spotted holding hands in Bali, Indonesia over the weekend.
The "Jobs" actor donned a pink button-down, fedora and white pants, while the "Friends with Benefits" actress wore khaki pants, shades and knit loose-fitting top. They looked noticeably tan and at ease with each other as they made their ways into Ngurah Rai airport in Denpasar to catch a flight out of the island.
The couple reportedly stayed in Nusa Dua at five-star Amanusa beach resort that offered a beautiful view of countryside and beach backyard. They enjoyed a private pool and a wooden four-poster bed during the romantic getaway. "They were smiling, really relaxed together," an eyewitness told PEOPLE.
Although they never confirmed their relationship, Kutcher and Kunis have gradually gone public with their romance in the recent few weeks. The on-screen couple on the sitcom "That 70's Show" was cuddling and locking lips in front of other guests at a wrap party of his new movie "Jobs". They were also caught on several dates.
Both of them just came out of serious relationships. Kutcher split from his wife of seven years Demi Moore, while Kunis called it quits with boyfriend Macaulay Culkin whom she had dated since 2002.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift