Mumford and Sons Debut New Song 'I Will Wait' From Second Album
Almost three years since dropping their double-platinum record "Sigh No More", Mumford & Sons are ready to return with new album "Babel" and has given a taste of it by debuting the first single. Titled "I Will Wait", the bluegrass tune features the sound of stomping drums, banjo, horns and piano mixed with Marcus Mumford's soft vocals.
"And I came home/ Like a stone/ And I fell heavy into your arms," the band's lead vocalist sings as footage of a seemingly endless road plays on an official audio clip for the song. "And I will wait, I will wait for you/ And I will wait, I will wait for you."
The band's second studio installment itself will be released September 24. Marcus once shared that what they saw and listened during their life on the road shaped the new record. "We write on the road in these hectic places with lots of people around," he told MTV News. "And I suppose we've always put in ideas that we pick up from conversations with people, and things that we read and things that we listen to and feel."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights