Mumford and Sons Debut New Song 'I Will Wait' From Second Album
Almost three years since dropping their double-platinum record "Sigh No More", Mumford & Sons are ready to return with new album "Babel" and has given a taste of it by debuting the first single. Titled "I Will Wait", the bluegrass tune features the sound of stomping drums, banjo, horns and piano mixed with Marcus Mumford's soft vocals.
"And I came home/ Like a stone/ And I fell heavy into your arms," the band's lead vocalist sings as footage of a seemingly endless road plays on an official audio clip for the song. "And I will wait, I will wait for you/ And I will wait, I will wait for you."
The band's second studio installment itself will be released September 24. Marcus once shared that what they saw and listened during their life on the road shaped the new record. "We write on the road in these hectic places with lots of people around," he told MTV News. "And I suppose we've always put in ideas that we pick up from conversations with people, and things that we read and things that we listen to and feel."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour