Mumford and Sons Debut New Song 'I Will Wait' From Second Album
Almost three years since dropping their double-platinum record "Sigh No More", Mumford & Sons are ready to return with new album "Babel" and has given a taste of it by debuting the first single. Titled "I Will Wait", the bluegrass tune features the sound of stomping drums, banjo, horns and piano mixed with Marcus Mumford's soft vocals.
"And I came home/ Like a stone/ And I fell heavy into your arms," the band's lead vocalist sings as footage of a seemingly endless road plays on an official audio clip for the song. "And I will wait, I will wait for you/ And I will wait, I will wait for you."
The band's second studio installment itself will be released September 24. Marcus once shared that what they saw and listened during their life on the road shaped the new record. "We write on the road in these hectic places with lots of people around," he told MTV News. "And I suppose we've always put in ideas that we pick up from conversations with people, and things that we read and things that we listen to and feel."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?