Mumford and Sons Debut New Song 'I Will Wait' From Second Album
Almost three years since dropping their double-platinum record "Sigh No More", Mumford & Sons are ready to return with new album "Babel" and has given a taste of it by debuting the first single. Titled "I Will Wait", the bluegrass tune features the sound of stomping drums, banjo, horns and piano mixed with Marcus Mumford's soft vocals.
"And I came home/ Like a stone/ And I fell heavy into your arms," the band's lead vocalist sings as footage of a seemingly endless road plays on an official audio clip for the song. "And I will wait, I will wait for you/ And I will wait, I will wait for you."
The band's second studio installment itself will be released September 24. Marcus once shared that what they saw and listened during their life on the road shaped the new record. "We write on the road in these hectic places with lots of people around," he told MTV News. "And I suppose we've always put in ideas that we pick up from conversations with people, and things that we read and things that we listen to and feel."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!