Robert Pattinson Has a Bad Day in New 'Cosmopolis' Images
Robert Pattinson is having a rough day as pictured in a new still for "Cosmopolis". The image shows Rob looking overwhelmed as he gets swarmed by shutterbugs while his stretch limo is destroyed by vandals. Rob also looks messy with his face and hair covered in cream.
In another image, Rob is featured flashing a revolver at Paul Giamatti's doorway. Rob's hair is smeared with cream as he leans his head on the door, while Giamatti stands behind it. There is additionally a still that sees Rob being clad in a crumpled white shirt, while standing alone in a dark alley and holding a handgun.
Rob portrays Eric Packer, a 28-year-old financial whiz kid and billionaire asset manager who remotely wagers his company's massive fortune on a bet against the Chinese Yuan. One day, he heads out in his tricked-out stretch limo to get a haircut from his father's old barber.
Eric's luxe trip across New York quickly becomes dizzyingly hellish as he encounters explosive city riots, a parade of provocative visitors, and is thrust into a myriad of intimate encounters. Having started the day with everything, believing he is the future, Peter's perfectly ordered, doubt-free world is about to implode.
An adaptation of Don DeLillo's novel, "Cosmopolis" is helmed and written by David Cronenberg. Rob, who has recently grabbed the headline due to his romance woe with his cheating girlfriend Kristen Stewart, is expected to attend the promotional event for the thriller before it opens in the U.S. on August 17.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby