Sofia Vergara Shows Off Fake Baby Bump on 'Modern Family' Set
Sofia Vergara has been snapped with a fuller figure on the set of "Modern Family". The Gloria depicter sported a fake baby bump during the shooting for the new season of the Emmy Award-winning comedy at The Grove in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 7.
The Latino actress revealed the prosthetic belly as she donned an unbutton shirt, flashing her bra at the same time. Her alter ego seemed to have trouble hiding the growing bump in the tight outfit and looked surprised when her son Manny (Rico Rodriguez) showed up in front of her.
Gloria revealed to stepson Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and his partner Cam (Eric Stonestreet) that she's pregnant in the season 3 finale of "Modern Family". When the fourth season kicks off Wednesday, September 26 at 9 P.M., everyone else finds out about her pregnancy.
Speaking about the expecting mum, co-creator Christopher Lloyd recently gushed that Gloria "is gaining weight but not wanting to change any of her outfits, which is funny." He went on spilling that "Jay [Ed O'Neill] is caught up dealing with some anxiety about being a dad again," while Claire [Julie Bowen] "is a little bit jealous of Gloria getting to be a mom again." The baby will be born "halfway through the season."
More Modern Family News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri