Sofia Vergara Shows Off Fake Baby Bump on 'Modern Family' Set
Sofia Vergara has been snapped with a fuller figure on the set of "Modern Family". The Gloria depicter sported a fake baby bump during the shooting for the new season of the Emmy Award-winning comedy at The Grove in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 7.
The Latino actress revealed the prosthetic belly as she donned an unbutton shirt, flashing her bra at the same time. Her alter ego seemed to have trouble hiding the growing bump in the tight outfit and looked surprised when her son Manny (Rico Rodriguez) showed up in front of her.
Gloria revealed to stepson Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and his partner Cam (Eric Stonestreet) that she's pregnant in the season 3 finale of "Modern Family". When the fourth season kicks off Wednesday, September 26 at 9 P.M., everyone else finds out about her pregnancy.
Speaking about the expecting mum, co-creator Christopher Lloyd recently gushed that Gloria "is gaining weight but not wanting to change any of her outfits, which is funny." He went on spilling that "Jay [Ed O'Neill] is caught up dealing with some anxiety about being a dad again," while Claire [Julie Bowen] "is a little bit jealous of Gloria getting to be a mom again." The baby will be born "halfway through the season."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21