Sofia Vergara Shows Off Fake Baby Bump on 'Modern Family' Set
Sofia Vergara has been snapped with a fuller figure on the set of "Modern Family". The Gloria depicter sported a fake baby bump during the shooting for the new season of the Emmy Award-winning comedy at The Grove in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 7.
The Latino actress revealed the prosthetic belly as she donned an unbutton shirt, flashing her bra at the same time. Her alter ego seemed to have trouble hiding the growing bump in the tight outfit and looked surprised when her son Manny (Rico Rodriguez) showed up in front of her.
Gloria revealed to stepson Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and his partner Cam (Eric Stonestreet) that she's pregnant in the season 3 finale of "Modern Family". When the fourth season kicks off Wednesday, September 26 at 9 P.M., everyone else finds out about her pregnancy.
Speaking about the expecting mum, co-creator Christopher Lloyd recently gushed that Gloria "is gaining weight but not wanting to change any of her outfits, which is funny." He went on spilling that "Jay [Ed O'Neill] is caught up dealing with some anxiety about being a dad again," while Claire [Julie Bowen] "is a little bit jealous of Gloria getting to be a mom again." The baby will be born "halfway through the season."
More Modern Family News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival