Sofia Vergara Shows Off Fake Baby Bump on 'Modern Family' Set
Sofia Vergara has been snapped with a fuller figure on the set of "Modern Family". The Gloria depicter sported a fake baby bump during the shooting for the new season of the Emmy Award-winning comedy at The Grove in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 7.
The Latino actress revealed the prosthetic belly as she donned an unbutton shirt, flashing her bra at the same time. Her alter ego seemed to have trouble hiding the growing bump in the tight outfit and looked surprised when her son Manny (Rico Rodriguez) showed up in front of her.
Gloria revealed to stepson Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and his partner Cam (Eric Stonestreet) that she's pregnant in the season 3 finale of "Modern Family". When the fourth season kicks off Wednesday, September 26 at 9 P.M., everyone else finds out about her pregnancy.
Speaking about the expecting mum, co-creator Christopher Lloyd recently gushed that Gloria "is gaining weight but not wanting to change any of her outfits, which is funny." He went on spilling that "Jay [Ed O'Neill] is caught up dealing with some anxiety about being a dad again," while Claire [Julie Bowen] "is a little bit jealous of Gloria getting to be a mom again." The baby will be born "halfway through the season."
More Modern Family News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama