Adam Lambert Dyes His Hair, Shows Off New Look
Adam Lambert is ditching his dark hair in favor of much-lighter locks, and he proudly shows it off on Twitter. In a newly-posted picture, it looks like the runner-up of "American Idol" has dyed his tresses bleached blonde.
The "Never Close Our Eyes" singer seems to get questioned by his followers as to why he changed his hair color. "You ask Why?" the 30-year-old recording artist tweets. "Why not? ;)." He continues, "change is good."
For his second studio album "Trespassing", Lambert appeared with lighter makeup but he still managed to look edgy. "My image for that last album felt very theatrical and kind of over-the-top and intentionally tacky," he once said of his look in debut CD "For Your Entertainment".
More Adam Lambert News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame