Adam Lambert Dyes His Hair, Shows Off New Look
Adam Lambert is ditching his dark hair in favor of much-lighter locks, and he proudly shows it off on Twitter. In a newly-posted picture, it looks like the runner-up of "American Idol" has dyed his tresses bleached blonde.
The "Never Close Our Eyes" singer seems to get questioned by his followers as to why he changed his hair color. "You ask Why?" the 30-year-old recording artist tweets. "Why not? ;)." He continues, "change is good."
For his second studio album "Trespassing", Lambert appeared with lighter makeup but he still managed to look edgy. "My image for that last album felt very theatrical and kind of over-the-top and intentionally tacky," he once said of his look in debut CD "For Your Entertainment".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season