Adam Lambert Dyes His Hair, Shows Off New Look
Adam Lambert is ditching his dark hair in favor of much-lighter locks, and he proudly shows it off on Twitter. In a newly-posted picture, it looks like the runner-up of "American Idol" has dyed his tresses bleached blonde.
The "Never Close Our Eyes" singer seems to get questioned by his followers as to why he changed his hair color. "You ask Why?" the 30-year-old recording artist tweets. "Why not? ;)." He continues, "change is good."
For his second studio album "Trespassing", Lambert appeared with lighter makeup but he still managed to look edgy. "My image for that last album felt very theatrical and kind of over-the-top and intentionally tacky," he once said of his look in debut CD "For Your Entertainment".
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift