Adam Lambert Dyes His Hair, Shows Off New Look
Adam Lambert is ditching his dark hair in favor of much-lighter locks, and he proudly shows it off on Twitter. In a newly-posted picture, it looks like the runner-up of "American Idol" has dyed his tresses bleached blonde.
The "Never Close Our Eyes" singer seems to get questioned by his followers as to why he changed his hair color. "You ask Why?" the 30-year-old recording artist tweets. "Why not? ;)." He continues, "change is good."
For his second studio album "Trespassing", Lambert appeared with lighter makeup but he still managed to look edgy. "My image for that last album felt very theatrical and kind of over-the-top and intentionally tacky," he once said of his look in debut CD "For Your Entertainment".
More Adam Lambert News
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'