Adam Lambert Dyes His Hair, Shows Off New Look
Adam Lambert is ditching his dark hair in favor of much-lighter locks, and he proudly shows it off on Twitter. In a newly-posted picture, it looks like the runner-up of "American Idol" has dyed his tresses bleached blonde.
The "Never Close Our Eyes" singer seems to get questioned by his followers as to why he changed his hair color. "You ask Why?" the 30-year-old recording artist tweets. "Why not? ;)." He continues, "change is good."
For his second studio album "Trespassing", Lambert appeared with lighter makeup but he still managed to look edgy. "My image for that last album felt very theatrical and kind of over-the-top and intentionally tacky," he once said of his look in debut CD "For Your Entertainment".
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene