Justin Bieber Criticizes Prince William's Balding Head
Justin Bieber, famous for his luscious hair, reportedly slams Prince William's thinning hair in a magazine interview. The Canadian idol is confused as to why the future King of England won't do something about his hair loss, so he tries to give the Royal an advise.
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber tells Rollacoaster as quoted by the Daily Mail. "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"
Last year, Bieber was perplexed by Lady GaGa's unusual arrival inside an egg at Grammy Awards. "I thought both were weird!" the teen opined, failing to see its artistic side. "People say it's artistic or stuff. I'm just like, 'You're an egg!' "
More Justin Bieber News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music