Justin Bieber Criticizes Prince William's Balding Head
Justin Bieber, famous for his luscious hair, reportedly slams Prince William's thinning hair in a magazine interview. The Canadian idol is confused as to why the future King of England won't do something about his hair loss, so he tries to give the Royal an advise.
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber tells Rollacoaster as quoted by the Daily Mail. "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"
Last year, Bieber was perplexed by Lady GaGa's unusual arrival inside an egg at Grammy Awards. "I thought both were weird!" the teen opined, failing to see its artistic side. "People say it's artistic or stuff. I'm just like, 'You're an egg!' "
More Justin Bieber News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4