Justin Bieber Criticizes Prince William's Balding Head
Justin Bieber, famous for his luscious hair, reportedly slams Prince William's thinning hair in a magazine interview. The Canadian idol is confused as to why the future King of England won't do something about his hair loss, so he tries to give the Royal an advise.
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber tells Rollacoaster as quoted by the Daily Mail. "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"
Last year, Bieber was perplexed by Lady GaGa's unusual arrival inside an egg at Grammy Awards. "I thought both were weird!" the teen opined, failing to see its artistic side. "People say it's artistic or stuff. I'm just like, 'You're an egg!' "
More Justin Bieber News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes