Justin Bieber Criticizes Prince William's Balding Head
Justin Bieber, famous for his luscious hair, reportedly slams Prince William's thinning hair in a magazine interview. The Canadian idol is confused as to why the future King of England won't do something about his hair loss, so he tries to give the Royal an advise.
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber tells Rollacoaster as quoted by the Daily Mail. "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"
Last year, Bieber was perplexed by Lady GaGa's unusual arrival inside an egg at Grammy Awards. "I thought both were weird!" the teen opined, failing to see its artistic side. "People say it's artistic or stuff. I'm just like, 'You're an egg!' "
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered