Justin Bieber Criticizes Prince William's Balding Head
Justin Bieber, famous for his luscious hair, reportedly slams Prince William's thinning hair in a magazine interview. The Canadian idol is confused as to why the future King of England won't do something about his hair loss, so he tries to give the Royal an advise.
"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia," Bieber tells Rollacoaster as quoted by the Daily Mail. "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?"
Last year, Bieber was perplexed by Lady GaGa's unusual arrival inside an egg at Grammy Awards. "I thought both were weird!" the teen opined, failing to see its artistic side. "People say it's artistic or stuff. I'm just like, 'You're an egg!' "
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance