Liberty Ross Spotted With Rupert Sanders First Time Since Kristen Stewart Scandal
Just hours after pictures of her ring-less came out, Liberty Ross was caught on camera with her cheating husband Rupert Sanders in Beverly Hills. The couple whose marriage was jeopardized following his affair with Kristen Stewart was spotted outside Judi's Deli.
The British model wore an animal-print top, while the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director donned a white button-down and black shades. According to TMZ, they met at an office building in the vicinity. It's unclear whether they talked about reconciliation or divorce.
Ross, 33, and Sanders, 41, have two children together, Skyla and Tennyson. She made sacrifices by giving up her career as a model and becoming a stay-home wife when they moved from U.K. to Los Angeles to support his progressive career as a movie maker.
The scandalous affair did not only put Sanders and Ross' marriage in jeopardy but also rocked Stewart's relationship with Robert Pattinson. The on-screen couple of the "Twilight Saga" movie series was no longer living under the same roof.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?