Liberty Ross Spotted With Rupert Sanders First Time Since Kristen Stewart Scandal
Just hours after pictures of her ring-less came out, Liberty Ross was caught on camera with her cheating husband Rupert Sanders in Beverly Hills. The couple whose marriage was jeopardized following his affair with Kristen Stewart was spotted outside Judi's Deli.
The British model wore an animal-print top, while the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director donned a white button-down and black shades. According to TMZ, they met at an office building in the vicinity. It's unclear whether they talked about reconciliation or divorce.
Ross, 33, and Sanders, 41, have two children together, Skyla and Tennyson. She made sacrifices by giving up her career as a model and becoming a stay-home wife when they moved from U.K. to Los Angeles to support his progressive career as a movie maker.
The scandalous affair did not only put Sanders and Ross' marriage in jeopardy but also rocked Stewart's relationship with Robert Pattinson. The on-screen couple of the "Twilight Saga" movie series was no longer living under the same roof.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo