Liberty Ross Spotted With Rupert Sanders First Time Since Kristen Stewart Scandal
Just hours after pictures of her ring-less came out, Liberty Ross was caught on camera with her cheating husband Rupert Sanders in Beverly Hills. The couple whose marriage was jeopardized following his affair with Kristen Stewart was spotted outside Judi's Deli.
The British model wore an animal-print top, while the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director donned a white button-down and black shades. According to TMZ, they met at an office building in the vicinity. It's unclear whether they talked about reconciliation or divorce.
Ross, 33, and Sanders, 41, have two children together, Skyla and Tennyson. She made sacrifices by giving up her career as a model and becoming a stay-home wife when they moved from U.K. to Los Angeles to support his progressive career as a movie maker.
The scandalous affair did not only put Sanders and Ross' marriage in jeopardy but also rocked Stewart's relationship with Robert Pattinson. The on-screen couple of the "Twilight Saga" movie series was no longer living under the same roof.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale