Liberty Ross Spotted With Rupert Sanders First Time Since Kristen Stewart Scandal
Just hours after pictures of her ring-less came out, Liberty Ross was caught on camera with her cheating husband Rupert Sanders in Beverly Hills. The couple whose marriage was jeopardized following his affair with Kristen Stewart was spotted outside Judi's Deli.
The British model wore an animal-print top, while the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director donned a white button-down and black shades. According to TMZ, they met at an office building in the vicinity. It's unclear whether they talked about reconciliation or divorce.
Ross, 33, and Sanders, 41, have two children together, Skyla and Tennyson. She made sacrifices by giving up her career as a model and becoming a stay-home wife when they moved from U.K. to Los Angeles to support his progressive career as a movie maker.
The scandalous affair did not only put Sanders and Ross' marriage in jeopardy but also rocked Stewart's relationship with Robert Pattinson. The on-screen couple of the "Twilight Saga" movie series was no longer living under the same roof.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures