'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Admits to Eating Disorder
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale confessed that she was not always a role model for teens. In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, the 23-year-old revealed that she had issues with her body and food that led to eating disorder.
"I've never really talked about this, but I would go days without eating," Hale revealed. "Or maybe I'd have some fruit and then go to the gym for three hours." She continued, "I knew I had a problem ...It was a gradual process but I changed myself."
Hale is one of many starlets who have had problem with their body image. Singer/actress Demi Lovato has been campaigning about loving one's self since coming out with the fact that she used to battle bulimia.
In the Cosmo interview, Hale was also talking about her instant attraction to boyfriend Chris Zylka. "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking," Hale said.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress