'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Admits to Eating Disorder
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale confessed that she was not always a role model for teens. In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, the 23-year-old revealed that she had issues with her body and food that led to eating disorder.
"I've never really talked about this, but I would go days without eating," Hale revealed. "Or maybe I'd have some fruit and then go to the gym for three hours." She continued, "I knew I had a problem ...It was a gradual process but I changed myself."
Hale is one of many starlets who have had problem with their body image. Singer/actress Demi Lovato has been campaigning about loving one's self since coming out with the fact that she used to battle bulimia.
In the Cosmo interview, Hale was also talking about her instant attraction to boyfriend Chris Zylka. "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking," Hale said.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?