'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Admits to Eating Disorder
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale confessed that she was not always a role model for teens. In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, the 23-year-old revealed that she had issues with her body and food that led to eating disorder.
"I've never really talked about this, but I would go days without eating," Hale revealed. "Or maybe I'd have some fruit and then go to the gym for three hours." She continued, "I knew I had a problem ...It was a gradual process but I changed myself."
Hale is one of many starlets who have had problem with their body image. Singer/actress Demi Lovato has been campaigning about loving one's self since coming out with the fact that she used to battle bulimia.
In the Cosmo interview, Hale was also talking about her instant attraction to boyfriend Chris Zylka. "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking," Hale said.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'