'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Admits to Eating Disorder
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale confessed that she was not always a role model for teens. In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, the 23-year-old revealed that she had issues with her body and food that led to eating disorder.
"I've never really talked about this, but I would go days without eating," Hale revealed. "Or maybe I'd have some fruit and then go to the gym for three hours." She continued, "I knew I had a problem ...It was a gradual process but I changed myself."
Hale is one of many starlets who have had problem with their body image. Singer/actress Demi Lovato has been campaigning about loving one's self since coming out with the fact that she used to battle bulimia.
In the Cosmo interview, Hale was also talking about her instant attraction to boyfriend Chris Zylka. "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking," Hale said.
More Lucy Hale News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3