'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Admits to Eating Disorder
"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale confessed that she was not always a role model for teens. In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, the 23-year-old revealed that she had issues with her body and food that led to eating disorder.
"I've never really talked about this, but I would go days without eating," Hale revealed. "Or maybe I'd have some fruit and then go to the gym for three hours." She continued, "I knew I had a problem ...It was a gradual process but I changed myself."
Hale is one of many starlets who have had problem with their body image. Singer/actress Demi Lovato has been campaigning about loving one's self since coming out with the fact that she used to battle bulimia.
In the Cosmo interview, Hale was also talking about her instant attraction to boyfriend Chris Zylka. "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking," Hale said.
More Lucy Hale News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot