'Criminal Minds' Star Tapped to Play Tribute in 'Catching Fire'
Meta Golding of "Criminal Minds" fame has been chosen to join "The Hunger Games" sequel "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" as one of the returning tributes. The actress will step in the character of Enobaria from District 2.
In Suzanne Collins' book, Enobaria is described as brutal, using her teeth to rip off a male tribute's throat. She won the 62nd Hunger Games at 17, the same age Katniss Everdeen won the 74th Games.
All the previous winners are forced to compete once again during Quarter Quell. Other actors playing returning tributes in "Catching Fire" are Lynn Cohen, Jena Malone, and Amanda Plummer.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will begin filming in Atlanta next month. The cast and crew will also spend several weeks filming in Oahu, Hawaii. The film will then be released on November 22, 2013.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars