'Criminal Minds' Star Tapped to Play Tribute in 'Catching Fire'
Meta Golding of "Criminal Minds" fame has been chosen to join "The Hunger Games" sequel "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" as one of the returning tributes. The actress will step in the character of Enobaria from District 2.
In Suzanne Collins' book, Enobaria is described as brutal, using her teeth to rip off a male tribute's throat. She won the 62nd Hunger Games at 17, the same age Katniss Everdeen won the 74th Games.
All the previous winners are forced to compete once again during Quarter Quell. Other actors playing returning tributes in "Catching Fire" are Lynn Cohen, Jena Malone, and Amanda Plummer.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will begin filming in Atlanta next month. The cast and crew will also spend several weeks filming in Oahu, Hawaii. The film will then be released on November 22, 2013.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour