'Criminal Minds' Star Tapped to Play Tribute in 'Catching Fire'
Meta Golding of "Criminal Minds" fame has been chosen to join "The Hunger Games" sequel "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" as one of the returning tributes. The actress will step in the character of Enobaria from District 2.
In Suzanne Collins' book, Enobaria is described as brutal, using her teeth to rip off a male tribute's throat. She won the 62nd Hunger Games at 17, the same age Katniss Everdeen won the 74th Games.
All the previous winners are forced to compete once again during Quarter Quell. Other actors playing returning tributes in "Catching Fire" are Lynn Cohen, Jena Malone, and Amanda Plummer.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will begin filming in Atlanta next month. The cast and crew will also spend several weeks filming in Oahu, Hawaii. The film will then be released on November 22, 2013.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards