'Criminal Minds' Star Tapped to Play Tribute in 'Catching Fire'
Meta Golding of "Criminal Minds" fame has been chosen to join "The Hunger Games" sequel "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" as one of the returning tributes. The actress will step in the character of Enobaria from District 2.
In Suzanne Collins' book, Enobaria is described as brutal, using her teeth to rip off a male tribute's throat. She won the 62nd Hunger Games at 17, the same age Katniss Everdeen won the 74th Games.
All the previous winners are forced to compete once again during Quarter Quell. Other actors playing returning tributes in "Catching Fire" are Lynn Cohen, Jena Malone, and Amanda Plummer.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will begin filming in Atlanta next month. The cast and crew will also spend several weeks filming in Oahu, Hawaii. The film will then be released on November 22, 2013.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'