'Criminal Minds' Star Tapped to Play Tribute in 'Catching Fire'
Meta Golding of "Criminal Minds" fame has been chosen to join "The Hunger Games" sequel "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" as one of the returning tributes. The actress will step in the character of Enobaria from District 2.
In Suzanne Collins' book, Enobaria is described as brutal, using her teeth to rip off a male tribute's throat. She won the 62nd Hunger Games at 17, the same age Katniss Everdeen won the 74th Games.
All the previous winners are forced to compete once again during Quarter Quell. Other actors playing returning tributes in "Catching Fire" are Lynn Cohen, Jena Malone, and Amanda Plummer.
Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will begin filming in Atlanta next month. The cast and crew will also spend several weeks filming in Oahu, Hawaii. The film will then be released on November 22, 2013.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs