Liberty Ross Ditches Wedding Band in First Outing Since Husband's Scandal
Liberty Ross, director Rupert Sanders' wife, stepped out of her Los Angeles house on Monday, August 6 without her wedding band. The 33-year-old model looked chic in a fitted blue suit during her first public appearance since her husband's affair with Kristen Stewart got out.
Ross reportedly has not spoken to Sanders since photos of him and Stewart were published. "She's been focused just on her kids through this," a source told People. "It's what she cares about the most."
Sanders himself has issued an apology to his family, saying "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
He was still wearing the wedding ring when he went out in Los Angeles on July 30, several days after the news broke out.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick