Liberty Ross Ditches Wedding Band in First Outing Since Husband's Scandal
Liberty Ross, director Rupert Sanders' wife, stepped out of her Los Angeles house on Monday, August 6 without her wedding band. The 33-year-old model looked chic in a fitted blue suit during her first public appearance since her husband's affair with Kristen Stewart got out.
Ross reportedly has not spoken to Sanders since photos of him and Stewart were published. "She's been focused just on her kids through this," a source told People. "It's what she cares about the most."
Sanders himself has issued an apology to his family, saying "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
He was still wearing the wedding ring when he went out in Los Angeles on July 30, several days after the news broke out.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer