Liberty Ross Ditches Wedding Band in First Outing Since Husband's Scandal
Liberty Ross, director Rupert Sanders' wife, stepped out of her Los Angeles house on Monday, August 6 without her wedding band. The 33-year-old model looked chic in a fitted blue suit during her first public appearance since her husband's affair with Kristen Stewart got out.
Ross reportedly has not spoken to Sanders since photos of him and Stewart were published. "She's been focused just on her kids through this," a source told People. "It's what she cares about the most."
Sanders himself has issued an apology to his family, saying "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
He was still wearing the wedding ring when he went out in Los Angeles on July 30, several days after the news broke out.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'