Liberty Ross Ditches Wedding Band in First Outing Since Husband's Scandal
Liberty Ross, director Rupert Sanders' wife, stepped out of her Los Angeles house on Monday, August 6 without her wedding band. The 33-year-old model looked chic in a fitted blue suit during her first public appearance since her husband's affair with Kristen Stewart got out.
Ross reportedly has not spoken to Sanders since photos of him and Stewart were published. "She's been focused just on her kids through this," a source told People. "It's what she cares about the most."
Sanders himself has issued an apology to his family, saying "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
He was still wearing the wedding ring when he went out in Los Angeles on July 30, several days after the news broke out.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance