Liberty Ross Ditches Wedding Band in First Outing Since Husband's Scandal
Liberty Ross, director Rupert Sanders' wife, stepped out of her Los Angeles house on Monday, August 6 without her wedding band. The 33-year-old model looked chic in a fitted blue suit during her first public appearance since her husband's affair with Kristen Stewart got out.
Ross reportedly has not spoken to Sanders since photos of him and Stewart were published. "She's been focused just on her kids through this," a source told People. "It's what she cares about the most."
Sanders himself has issued an apology to his family, saying "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
He was still wearing the wedding ring when he went out in Los Angeles on July 30, several days after the news broke out.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed