New 'Beautiful Creatures' Image Unveils First Look at Link
After revealing how Lena Duchannes, Ethan Wate and Ridley Duchannes will look like in "Beautiful Creatures", Warner Bros. Pictures gives a first look at Link in a form of newly-released still. Portrayed by Thomas Mann, the character is pictured sharing giggles with Emmy Rossum's Ridley.
As described in the Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl bestselling novel, Link a.k.a Wesley Lincoln is the best friend of male protagonist Ethan. Link still befriends Ethan and Lena although the rest of the school won't get too close to the couple.
Aside from Link's first look, the picture offers a new look at Ridley. While in the previously released still the villainess is featured rocking red hair and Gothic gown, this new photo sees her sporting Marilyn Monroe-esque blond curly locks. Rossum recently commented on the picture as tweeting, "Another side of Ridley! Here I teach Thomas Mann's character a bit of magic."
The "Beautiful Creatures" novel is hailed the New York Times bestselling fantasy young adult book. It follows high-school student Ethan who meets and becomes bewitched by Lena. The 16-year-old girl moves to a small South Carolina town where the boy lives. The couple later must confront a curse that has haunted Lena's family for generations as she comes to grip with her powers.
Starring as the lead couple Ethan and Lena respectively are Alden Ehrenreich and Alice Englert. They are also joined by Viola Davis as Amma, Emma Thompson as Mrs. Lincoln, Jeremy Irons as Macon Ravenwood, and Kyle Gallner as Larkin.
Directed and written by Richard LaGravenese, the novel-adapted movie is set to grace the U.S. theaters on February 13, 2013.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video