New Teaser of 'Homeland' Season 2: Brody's Campaign
Another teaser for the upcoming sophomore season of "Homeland" has landed online. It shows Brody standing on a podium as he enters politics in the second installment of the thriller series. Also featuring old footage which shows Brody when he was held prisoner by Al-Qaeda, the video hints that he could pose a big threat to national security.
The Golden Globe Award-winning series will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime. While Brody embraces his new role as a politician, Carrie is "very different from where she was last year" after undergoing treatment for her mental disorder.
"She is changed in that she is pretty stable," Claire Danes said of her character when attending the TCA summer press tour. "Throughout that first season [the mania] was sort of simmering. She's been exposed, she's been outed as this person with this condition, and that has altered her in a pretty fundamental way, I think. She's not hiding -- she doesn't have that same kind of panic and defensiveness."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit