New Teaser of 'Homeland' Season 2: Brody's Campaign
Another teaser for the upcoming sophomore season of "Homeland" has landed online. It shows Brody standing on a podium as he enters politics in the second installment of the thriller series. Also featuring old footage which shows Brody when he was held prisoner by Al-Qaeda, the video hints that he could pose a big threat to national security.
The Golden Globe Award-winning series will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime. While Brody embraces his new role as a politician, Carrie is "very different from where she was last year" after undergoing treatment for her mental disorder.
"She is changed in that she is pretty stable," Claire Danes said of her character when attending the TCA summer press tour. "Throughout that first season [the mania] was sort of simmering. She's been exposed, she's been outed as this person with this condition, and that has altered her in a pretty fundamental way, I think. She's not hiding -- she doesn't have that same kind of panic and defensiveness."
More Homeland News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert