New Teaser of 'Homeland' Season 2: Brody's Campaign
Another teaser for the upcoming sophomore season of "Homeland" has landed online. It shows Brody standing on a podium as he enters politics in the second installment of the thriller series. Also featuring old footage which shows Brody when he was held prisoner by Al-Qaeda, the video hints that he could pose a big threat to national security.
The Golden Globe Award-winning series will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime. While Brody embraces his new role as a politician, Carrie is "very different from where she was last year" after undergoing treatment for her mental disorder.
"She is changed in that she is pretty stable," Claire Danes said of her character when attending the TCA summer press tour. "Throughout that first season [the mania] was sort of simmering. She's been exposed, she's been outed as this person with this condition, and that has altered her in a pretty fundamental way, I think. She's not hiding -- she doesn't have that same kind of panic and defensiveness."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent