New Teaser of 'Homeland' Season 2: Brody's Campaign
Another teaser for the upcoming sophomore season of "Homeland" has landed online. It shows Brody standing on a podium as he enters politics in the second installment of the thriller series. Also featuring old footage which shows Brody when he was held prisoner by Al-Qaeda, the video hints that he could pose a big threat to national security.
The Golden Globe Award-winning series will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime. While Brody embraces his new role as a politician, Carrie is "very different from where she was last year" after undergoing treatment for her mental disorder.
"She is changed in that she is pretty stable," Claire Danes said of her character when attending the TCA summer press tour. "Throughout that first season [the mania] was sort of simmering. She's been exposed, she's been outed as this person with this condition, and that has altered her in a pretty fundamental way, I think. She's not hiding -- she doesn't have that same kind of panic and defensiveness."
More Homeland News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie