New Teaser of 'Homeland' Season 2: Brody's Campaign
Another teaser for the upcoming sophomore season of "Homeland" has landed online. It shows Brody standing on a podium as he enters politics in the second installment of the thriller series. Also featuring old footage which shows Brody when he was held prisoner by Al-Qaeda, the video hints that he could pose a big threat to national security.
The Golden Globe Award-winning series will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime. While Brody embraces his new role as a politician, Carrie is "very different from where she was last year" after undergoing treatment for her mental disorder.
"She is changed in that she is pretty stable," Claire Danes said of her character when attending the TCA summer press tour. "Throughout that first season [the mania] was sort of simmering. She's been exposed, she's been outed as this person with this condition, and that has altered her in a pretty fundamental way, I think. She's not hiding -- she doesn't have that same kind of panic and defensiveness."
More Homeland News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce