Video Premiere: Karmin's 'Hello'
After enjoying the success of their chart-busting single "Brokenhearted", Karmin are moving forward with the promo of their next single "Hello". Amy Heidemann entertains herself by riding a bike and sightseeing in a chinatown as Nick Noonan shaves his head before coming to pick her up in his red shiny car. She notices his new look and seems to like it.
"Hello" comes from production hands of Stargate. Following up "Brokenhearted" that ruled Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs and peaked at 16 on Hot 100, the song is taken from Karmin's debut studio album of the same name "Hello".
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick said about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation