Video Premiere: Karmin's 'Hello'
After enjoying the success of their chart-busting single "Brokenhearted", Karmin are moving forward with the promo of their next single "Hello". Amy Heidemann entertains herself by riding a bike and sightseeing in a chinatown as Nick Noonan shaves his head before coming to pick her up in his red shiny car. She notices his new look and seems to like it.
"Hello" comes from production hands of Stargate. Following up "Brokenhearted" that ruled Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs and peaked at 16 on Hot 100, the song is taken from Karmin's debut studio album of the same name "Hello".
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick said about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
Karmin's "Hello" Music Video
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert