Video Premiere: Karmin's 'Hello'
After enjoying the success of their chart-busting single "Brokenhearted", Karmin are moving forward with the promo of their next single "Hello". Amy Heidemann entertains herself by riding a bike and sightseeing in a chinatown as Nick Noonan shaves his head before coming to pick her up in his red shiny car. She notices his new look and seems to like it.
"Hello" comes from production hands of Stargate. Following up "Brokenhearted" that ruled Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs and peaked at 16 on Hot 100, the song is taken from Karmin's debut studio album of the same name "Hello".
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick said about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
Karmin's "Hello" Music Video
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21