Video Premiere: Karmin's 'Hello'
After enjoying the success of their chart-busting single "Brokenhearted", Karmin are moving forward with the promo of their next single "Hello". Amy Heidemann entertains herself by riding a bike and sightseeing in a chinatown as Nick Noonan shaves his head before coming to pick her up in his red shiny car. She notices his new look and seems to like it.
"Hello" comes from production hands of Stargate. Following up "Brokenhearted" that ruled Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs and peaked at 16 on Hot 100, the song is taken from Karmin's debut studio album of the same name "Hello".
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick said about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!