Video Premiere: Karmin's 'Hello'
After enjoying the success of their chart-busting single "Brokenhearted", Karmin are moving forward with the promo of their next single "Hello". Amy Heidemann entertains herself by riding a bike and sightseeing in a chinatown as Nick Noonan shaves his head before coming to pick her up in his red shiny car. She notices his new look and seems to like it.
"Hello" comes from production hands of Stargate. Following up "Brokenhearted" that ruled Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs and peaked at 16 on Hot 100, the song is taken from Karmin's debut studio album of the same name "Hello".
"We took from a lot of different influences when we were writing it, but it's definitely very hip-hop influenced - like big drums up front," Nick said about the CD. "Everything kind of has a strong hip-hop vibe, you know, very strong pop forces and then usually a lot of rap in the verse or in the bridge. We just kind of wanted to sonically grab your attention."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards