Katie Holmes and Suri Go to Museum of Modern Art
Katie Holmes and Suri enjoyed an educational recreational outing on a warm summer day in New York City. The actress took her daughter to check out some artworks at Museum of Modern Art before the little girl starts her school this fall.
Katie wore a pair of jeans, shades and a blouse with its sleeves rolled up to elbows, while Suri looked adorable in a cute white ruffled dress, a pink headband and flip-flops. The mother-daughter duo flashed smiles as they took a stroll in the Big Apple.
Suri had bonding time with her actor father Tom Cruise a few days before. The twosome visited Disney World in Orlando, Florida and went to swim. She dressed up as Princess Ariel the mermaid in a purple top and green ruffle skirt.
According to Life & Style, Suri will attend the Chelsea school at Avenues near the rented apartment she and her mother currently live. The private school with $40,000 a year in tuition boasts a rooftop playground, a fitness center and full-sized basketball and volleyball courts.
More Katie Holmes News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked