Katie Holmes and Suri Go to Museum of Modern Art
Katie Holmes and Suri enjoyed an educational recreational outing on a warm summer day in New York City. The actress took her daughter to check out some artworks at Museum of Modern Art before the little girl starts her school this fall.
Katie wore a pair of jeans, shades and a blouse with its sleeves rolled up to elbows, while Suri looked adorable in a cute white ruffled dress, a pink headband and flip-flops. The mother-daughter duo flashed smiles as they took a stroll in the Big Apple.
Suri had bonding time with her actor father Tom Cruise a few days before. The twosome visited Disney World in Orlando, Florida and went to swim. She dressed up as Princess Ariel the mermaid in a purple top and green ruffle skirt.
According to Life & Style, Suri will attend the Chelsea school at Avenues near the rented apartment she and her mother currently live. The private school with $40,000 a year in tuition boasts a rooftop playground, a fitness center and full-sized basketball and volleyball courts.
More Katie Holmes News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3