Katie Holmes and Suri Go to Museum of Modern Art
Katie Holmes and Suri enjoyed an educational recreational outing on a warm summer day in New York City. The actress took her daughter to check out some artworks at Museum of Modern Art before the little girl starts her school this fall.
Katie wore a pair of jeans, shades and a blouse with its sleeves rolled up to elbows, while Suri looked adorable in a cute white ruffled dress, a pink headband and flip-flops. The mother-daughter duo flashed smiles as they took a stroll in the Big Apple.
Suri had bonding time with her actor father Tom Cruise a few days before. The twosome visited Disney World in Orlando, Florida and went to swim. She dressed up as Princess Ariel the mermaid in a purple top and green ruffle skirt.
According to Life & Style, Suri will attend the Chelsea school at Avenues near the rented apartment she and her mother currently live. The private school with $40,000 a year in tuition boasts a rooftop playground, a fitness center and full-sized basketball and volleyball courts.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!